Sign in to follow this  
Tom

'Quitting'

Dear Revival,

Its been a wild ride, thanks for every amazing moment I had while playing on here. On the third of april I will start at my new job, since I decided to leave the army this christmas its important for me to start working again. 

A big shoutout to everyone that ever helped me since I joined september last year.

@Jamian I want to thank you for everything, you did a great job on making a unique and most of all extremely fun place to stay.

@Smoke Your an amazing person, how kind and nice you have been to everyone is amazing! 

@Matt Thanks for everything man!

@0xyte Don't know if you will ever read this but thanks for being my buddy from the beginning, suck my blowpipe btw ._.

And for all of you, please make sure this server lasts for another year! You guys are great.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Dear Revival,

Its been a wild ride, thanks for every amazing moment I had while playing on here. On the third of april I will start at my new job, since I decided to leave the army this christmas its important for me to start working again. 

A big shoutout to everyone that ever helped me since I joined september last year.

@Jamian I want to thank you for everything, you did a great job on making a unique and most of all extremely fun place to stay.

@Smoke Your an amazing person, how kind and nice you have been to everyone is amazing! 

@Matt Thanks for everything man!

@0xyte Don't know if you will ever read this but thanks for being my buddy from the beginning, suck my blowpipe btw ._.

And for all of you, please make sure this server lasts for another year! You guys are great.

will miss you tom and great work on the new job and I hope everything goes good for you in your life. and hopefully see u in game sometime again 

• Like 1

Just now, Bank4me said:

will miss you tom and great work on the new job and I hope everything goes good for you in your life. and hopefully see u in game sometime again 

Thanks man! I plan on playing for a few hours on my sundays.

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Thanks man! I plan on playing for a few hours on my sundays.

sweet man :D we will have to boss someday