Sign in to follow this  
Nelluc

Nell's Helper Application

I AM NO LONGER WANTING TO APPLY FOR STAFF POSITION AT THIS TIME.  THIS THREAD WILL BE LEFT UP SO PEOPLE CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT ME AS A PERSON AND FOR POTENTIALLY RE-APPLYING IN THE FUTURE. 

THANK YOU!

What is your in-game name: Nelluc

What position are you applying for: Helper

What is your IRL name: Cullen

Where are you from (Timezone): CST

When did you start playing the server: I've forgotten how long at this point, 2-3 months if I'm to guess.

How much do you play daily: The last couple weeks have been low in play time due to a work issue, but I'll be back up to atleast 5-6 hours a day.

How did you find the server: Top 100 Page

Tell us a little bit about yourself. I'm a Graphic designer for a living. A father of a 3 year old boy. And I've played Runescape for 16 years, RSPS's for about 13 years. I'm totally obsessed with Tigers as well!

What is your favorite thing to do on the server? PVM and casually grind 500m skills. Looking to be one of the top 20 players on the highscores someday.

What do you hate about the server the most? The HELP CC. While people do ask a lot of questions, most get unanswered but I do my best to help when I see anyone needing it. 

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? AT LEAST A HUNDRED, A lot of people on this server know me from a previous server I was Helper/community event host/Beta tester for new content.

What makes you want to be staff on this server? Well, I'm a level headed guy, I know proper etiquette for handling very unique situations with individual players and multiple players. As I said above, I've been some sort of staff member on atleast 100 servers if not more than that so I've seen and dealt with it all.

If you got promoted, what is the first thing you would do? Definitely feel the need to become more active and vocal in the community (even more than I am now). Helping new players seems to be a huge issue, I see many new players asking simple questions that no one answers and I'd make it my obligation to ensure they got any information needed.

Have you ever been punished on this server(Muted,banned,jailed,etc)?If so, Explain. Yes, So At the start of my time on Revival I was banned for botting. I accepted my punishment(almost entire bank was dropped) and made it known server wide what I had done and apologized to everyone. 

What would you do if an advertiser starting spamming the server? Jail and mute and continue to sit at home for the next 10-20 minutes to make sure they don't create more accounts. The process of jailing and muting will persist until I can get someone to IP ban the user.

Any additional information about yourself that you want to add? As I mentioned before I was banned for botting. As I know this is a huge black mark across my name I feel like having the knowledge of how people can manipulate the server will help me identify people that are doing it themselves and we can deal with those individuals. They may think they can get away with it, but with me around they won't be able to.

On another note, I am one of the most active players on forums, always happy to help anyone thats willing to take the extra step and go to forums to get help.

Thank you, I hope I'm considered!

Edited by Nelluc

Absolutely support this, Nelluc is a great guy and from what I have seen he enjoys himself helping other people. Let the botting issue be lesson for the rest of your time here.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tom said:

Absolutely support this, Nelluc is a great guy and from what I have seen he enjoys himself helping other people. Let the botting issue be lesson for the rest of your time here.

Thats exactly how I've treated the bot incident =) Thank you so much for your support brother!