lynchy

Lynchys intro

1. What is your current display name:
-
My current display name is Lynchy

2. What timezone are you in?
BST

3. Tell us a little about yourself:
My names Steven, I'm 22 years young turning 23 in 6 days. I am from the wonderfully sunny location of Scotland. I work full time as a manager within the gambling industry and it fits in with my love of the sport football (soccer) and my team Arsenal. I enjoy the little things in life like spending time with friends and getting black out drunk!. Recently I got my very first gaming PC and converted from console permanently which is taking some getting used to but its going smoothly id say. Don't hesitate to drop me a message in-game im friendly as can be.

4.  How did you find Revival?
-
Youtube

Edited by lynchy

Welcome Steven! Happy to have ya! If I'm on, I'll be available to ask questions if you need some advice.

I can't make that full move to PC only sadly, I love my Playstation too much!

• Like 1

Ayeee welcome Steven to Revival if you have any questions or you need a full journey through the game feel free to pm me ingame "7th" and I hope you will make yourself feel comfertable!

• Like 1

Welcome to the server! May see you around in game I am "Cheshur", unfortunately I'm not a huge lover of Arsenal ;)xD 

• Like 1