Sign in to follow this  
Shizuru

Hello beautiful peoples :)

Hello everyone my name is shizuru ingame, but my real name is actually Melanie but i prefer just mel. I am 23 years old and have been a avid rsps player since me and my boyfriend got together, his name is Dennis😂 Anyhow I have been playing rsps’s for about 2-3 years now although ive played rs off and on for much longer. I am fairly easy to get along with as long as I dont have to deal with alot of harrassment. I would like to say that I have been enjoying this server pretty well and hope to make a lasting impression and make some new friends. Only negative thing i have to say is that sometimes the chat gets to be too much for me but i mean its understandable i am a female while mostly everyone else is male lol. So if I go silent thats more then likely why lol. Hope you enjoyed the read, hope to see you all ingame.

Hey Melanie welcome to Revival if you have any questions regarding the game or anything else feel free to pm me ingame whenever im online!

hello and welcome to this amazing server :) im sure you will fit in just fine and i hope you enjoy your time on revival!