Sign in to follow this  
Tor

Vasa 2 EZ

There are no real mechanics to it. It just does a stupid amount of damage (not complaining), it's easily soloable with a blowpipe if you have patience. I feel like there should be some mechanics implemented like there are at vespula. Not exactly like it, but something that you have to do to get the kill other than just killing it. Maybe adding different forms of vasa where once you get it down 1k health, it reflects damage unless you DWH spec it or something like that, then once you get it half health it heals unless you go and smash some kind of orbs. It'd be sort of like Nex phases. It would probably be hard to do but it would definitely keep end game items from being dumped into the game as easily.

Edit: Maybe even AOE attacks so just one person isn't tanking the whole time and the rest of the team wouldn't just afk it.

Edited by Tor

the thing with this is, if you add easy mechanics it doesn't really change anything. but if you add difficult mechanics you'll piss a bunch of people off. If there was a happy middle ground then I would support this!

everyones personal preference is different on vasa, i wouldn't kill it because i only got a redwood bow earlier (idk if would be good at vasa or not) but i dont have the patience for a kill iirc it has 6969 health lol :o   

A nice mechanic that other servers add to big bosses is having to switch attack styles and prayers after a certain amount of hp or you do 0 damage and take a lot more