Sign in to follow this  
Snom

Imbued "Trio"

The current existing Imbued duo as we all know is the Imbued Heart and Imbued Eye.

My suggestion here is to include the third and complete the "Imbued Trio"

Obviously, the melee variation of the Imbued part. I know that some may think that the melee variation would sound too overpowered. However, I have thought of the required ingredients to make it so that it won't be easy to acquire.

The Imbued Heart is currently dropped by superior slayer monsters, and the Imbued Eye is made through invention costing 500k ubers + 1m spirituals. 

I'd like to propose to add a melee variation called, "Imbued core". An example requirement/ingredients to make it would be Super Combat Potions (anywhere between 5k-10k) + 500k Ubers + Imbued Core schematics. 

The idea of requiring 5-10k Super Combats is so that if a player decides to buy out the Super Combats (assuming 72k per pot), it'll cost 360m for 5k, or 720m for 10k. And on top of that, Ubers are quite expensive if bought out. So if a player ever decides to buy out all the ingredients, it would cost around 500m-1b range. Not gonna be cheap.

But of course, players can grind normally. Farming of torstols, herb-ing of super combats and pvm-ing for ubers.

All in all, i think that the requirement that i had set is pretty steep. Thus making the "Imbued Core" an awesome addition to the current Imbued Duo and that i won't be easy or cheap to acquire. 

Thank you for your time <3

I feel like this is a good idea as well, i support it, i do agree with Tim maybe it can be overloads instead of super combats. 

i would be fine with it but chill a bit on the ubers. id go max 300k ubers to make this item, bec in reality, a super combat pot does the same.

3 hours ago, gilded onyx said:

i would be fine with it but chill a bit on the ubers. id go max 300k ubers to make this item, bec in reality, a super combat pot does the same.

The idea is the same as imbued heart and imbued eye, havin a 1 slot infinite boost. But 500k ubers is just a suggestion, i thought any lower than that would make it too easy to acquire.

It is something that everyone can benefit, espcially ultimate ironmens and maxed pvmers going for efficinent runs.

8 minutes ago, Snom said:

The idea is the same as imbued heart and imbued eye, havin a 1 slot infinite boost. But 500k ubers is just a suggestion, i thought any lower than that would make it too easy to acquire.

It is something that everyone can benefit, espcially ultimate ironmens and maxed pvmers going for efficinent runs.

id rather see other comps added to supplement the missing 200k ubers tbh. atm, ubers are used in alot of endgame situations, such as, augmenting, siphons, and the imbued eye. maybe even a different item? like the cog/metal sheet sold at ::invent. gotten in the form of a boss drop, since this item is really only catering to maxed/end game pvmers. i like the idea of this, just needs some fine tuning to seperate itself from the imbued eyes method of being made. a different branch to keep everyone doing new and different thngs, if you will.

Fuck yes ! We need this ! i'd say maybe 500 overloads and 500 super combats , 500k ubers , 250k rares , imbued heart and eye - In order to craft this

Another amazing !!! suggestion dude ! 

Really wanna see this one added <3

i like the idea... we'll consider a lot of things when ever we do decide to do the imbued melee item