Sign in to follow this  
7th

7th's Server Support Application

hat is your in-game name: 7th

What position are you applying for: Im applying for the position Server Support.

What is your IRL name: My in real life name is Chris.

Where are you from (Timezone): The Netherlands (GMT +1).

When did you start playing the server: I started to play the server like a month ago.

How much do you play daily: Around 5+ hours a day, in the weekends up to 8 hours or sometimes more.

How did you find the server: I found out the server on Youtube and I wanted to give it a try and since then I am playing Revival :)

More about myself!

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

Well I'm Chris, turning into 21 tomorrow. I'm from the Netherlands and my hobbies are skateboarding, designing graphics and making and designing stickers. I've been playing runescape private servers for like 8 years now and finally found the right server to play.

What is your favorite thing to do on the server?

Skilling, talking to other players, having fun with everyone.

What do you hate about the server the most?

The arguing on yell sometimes.

Have you ever been staff on any other servers?

Yes, I have been but because the inactivity the server(s) closed down.

What makes you want to be staff on this server?

I love to help not only the new players but all the players in the Revival community, I think I would be a good candidate not even because I help a lot but I'm an active player aswell which is good.

If you got promoted, what is the first thing you would do?

I would put more hours (where possible) into the game, helping more, having the players have a good time on Revival and making the staff team stronger.

Have you ever been punished on this server(Muted,banned,jailed,etc)?If so, Explain.

No I've never been muted/jailed or banned.

What would you do if an advertiser starting spamming the server?

Like any other staff does, give him 2 warnings and after that if he continue I would (ip)mute him.

Any other information you like to add about yourself?

I would like to actually get some more events going such as hide and seeks/giveaways/pk tournaments with a prize pool and making the forums more active

Thank you for reading this application and I see you ingame!

- Chris!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I can't say I've actually seen you online alot in the past week or so and due to that reason, i'm not sure this was the greatest time to apply.

I'll sure you'll get it but for me i don't feel like it is.

I think you would be a better helper than who he will not be named, but then again anyone on the server would. Since 90% helps more. So for that reason you have my support.