Sign in to follow this  
Taank

Taank helper application

What is your in-game name: Taank

What position are you applying for: Helper

What is your IRL name: Troy

Where are you from (Timezone): Sweden, UTC +2

When did you start playing the server:Bout 3 months ago

How much do you play daily: When im at work, atleast 6 h per day, when im not 10 h+

How did you find the server:Jamians youtube

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Im 22 years old, currently living in sweden and working as a 9th grade biology teacher. I sometimes drink way to much, people on the server tend to think that I got a drinking problem sometimes.   

What is your favorite thing to do on the server? Skill and get gains. 

What do you hate about the server the most? The toxic people and people who tend to use the n word way too much.

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? I used to be a mod on returnofthewilderness server a few years ago, 07scape i think it was called.

What makes you want to be staff on this server? I wanna get more envolved within the server and help more. 

If you got promoted, what is the first thing you would do? get people to stop spamming the n word and try to get people to understand that even if youre on the internet it doesnt mean that you can act however you want.

Have you ever been punished on this server(Muted,banned,jailed,etc)?If so, Explain. I got muted 1 time i think. Because I used the n word. I was upset that people kept spamming it and i told them to shut it.

What would you do if an advertiser starting spamming the server? Insta mute and report further to either Admin or owner.

Any additional information aboutelf that yours you want to add? Not really. I tend to be a troll sometimes but its all in just good fun and I always explain whatever happend afterwards. Or help if that was the case.

your a nice player at times when you wanna be, and you can be somewhat helpful when you are not being a dick to other players. I feel like with an attitude change you would make a great helper

100% support. Always online and always helpful to everybody. Taank for Server Manager

You're a nice guy when you want to be , and not when you're trying to be awkward haha , but yes , I think you'd be a decent staff member if you're advice for ironmen wasn't to de-iron ! xD

Good luck