Bank4me

bank4me 4 helper

What is your in-game name: bank4me	

What position are you applying for: Helper

What is your IRL name: Stephen

Where are you from (Timezone): Mountain

When did you start playing the server: I started in febuary 

How much do you play daily:16 - 18 hours a day i no life :D

How did you find the server: Youtube found Jamian's channel and started watching :D

~Answer the following questions with effort and details~

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Well first off im 25 a father of 3 2 girls 1 son ages 3 2 and 3 months i am a stay at home dad and have alot of time on my hands which i use to play revivalps i am a very easy going person and always love to help and be there for people to talk to when they need someone to vent to or just need someone to talk to. 

What is your favorite thing to do on the server? I have to say slayer and invention and im hooked on mystery box opening :D

What do you hate about the server the most? Gambling is a big dislike. 

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? yes i have and i used to own my own server a few years ago. 

What makes you want to be staff on this server? the fact that when im on there is not alot of staff online or none at all  and alot of people need staff help and to help other staff  members who need a break on being online. 

If you got promoted, what is the first thing you would do? say thank you for the promotion and do the job that my rank is to do and will always uphold what my rank is to do. 

Have you ever been punished on this server(Muted,banned,jailed,etc)?If so, Explain. Yes I have I was being flame baited so I had asked for the mute so I didn't do anything that would get me banned. 

What would you do if an advertiser starting spamming the server? impute/mute/ ipban/ ban if in my power then report to higher staff. 

Any additional information about yourself that you want to add? I am a very helpful person and I'm behind this server 120%/
Edited by Bank4me
  • Like 1

personally i think you would be a great add to the team. you're always active and on during the staff downtime, when everyone is sleeping. +1

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

personally i think you would be a great add to the team. you're always active and on during the staff downtime, when everyone is sleeping. +1

Means a lot woody thank you.

I do not see you on when I am usually on, but when I do you are fairly talkitave and friendly. Good luck to you.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Infinity said:

I do not see you on when I am usually on, but when I do you are fairly talkitave and friendly. Good luck to you.

I am on a lot when staff is on there downtime 

Seen you helping out a whole lot while I'm on, deserved & good luck man.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Glo said:

Seen you helping out a whole lot while I'm on, deserved & good luck man.

thank you glo means a lot been working hard to prove my self :D

When I started, Bank helped me out nonstop, teaching me the basics of the server and going out of his way to help. He's a great guy and i've never seen him conflict with anyone, always helping people when he can. I highly recommend Bank4me for staff.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JDKhaos said:

When I started, Bank helped me out nonstop, teaching me the basics of the server and going out of his way to help. He's a great guy and i've never seen him conflict with anyone, always helping people when he can. I highly recommend Bank4me for staff.

thanks man :D means a lot always here to help people in joy the server