Sign in to follow this  
Luux

Luux's Helper Application

What is your in-game name:Luux

What position are you applying for:Helper

What is your IRL name:Karl

Where are you from (Timezone):Norway, UTC +2

When did you start playing the server:Around January - 2018

How much do you play daily:It really depends on work but I'm able to do 6-8 hours a day, maby more.

How did you find the server: I'm Karl form Norway, I'm 19 years old and currently have 2 jobs, college and still alot of spare time to play games. I've been doing some off and on youtube for a few years and recently started streaming on twitch and youtube.
I'm also in to Arma 3 Life servers, I do alot of coding & scripts for personal use there. Also I'm studying to become a Automatician (don't know if thats the right way to write it lol).

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm Karl form Norway, I currently have 2 jobs college and still alot of spare time to play games. I've been doing some off and on youtube for a few years and recently started streaming on twitch and youtube.

What is your favorite thing to do on the server?: My favorite thing to do on revival is mass Vasa, and secound thing is Duo Iron with weeds.

What do you hate about the server the most?: I don't hate anything about the server but the most  thing was the lack of updates, but it has improved alot.

Have you ever been staff on any other servers?: I've not been staff on any rsps servers before but I'm a fast learner and willing to learn. I've done some arma 3 coding and was owning a arma 3 Life community.

What makes you want to be staff on this server?: I've heard that some staff members have left, and I want to help players on the server.

If you got promoted, what is the first thing you would do?: I would continue as normal with helping players, and also if we get a new helper I would help & teach him what i had been tought to help him/her in the beginning.

Have you ever been punished on this server(Muted,banned,jailed,etc)?:If so, Explain. I've not been punished before.

What would you do if an advertiser starting spamming the server?: I would mute/jail the advertiser and report for higher staff to ban him.

Any additional information about yourself that you want to add?

I'm a good person in my opinion, I follow the rules and always want to help people out. :) Also I've been inactive due to Exams, but they are finally over and I passed all of them. :) 

Edited by Luux
Setup was bugged.
  • Like 1

wasnt too sure of him after he stopped doing youtube and became inactive, but recently he's been more active and making helpful posts. +1

Edited by Boatz