Bank4me

road to 10k loot hunters 1k/10k update coming soon at 4k been slackin

the coins are not in the pick but 250m cash and 8 jars of stone are not there 7 were used and 1 was giving two woody next pick will be at 2k tell me how u guys would like them just a pick ever 1k or just at the end with the 10k loot

1k loot hunters.png

• Like 1

Looks really nice, are you going to do all the skotizo kills/clues to add into the log too?

Also, are they EZ or LZ?

• Like 1

no the clues are from something else, the rune pl8s and on word are from loot hunters and these are olny in ::Ez 1000$ rank and yes all dark keys will be done as well at the end of the 10k and that loot will be but with it 

1 minute ago, Bank4me said:

no the clues are from something else, the rune pl8s and on word are from loot hunters and these are olny in ::Ez 1000$ rank

I mostly meant the guaranteed hard clue from each skotizo kill but fair enough. Are you going to open everything at the end (ckeys/mboxes/chests) for the final loot count?

17 minutes ago, Steven said:

I mostly meant the guaranteed hard clue from each skotizo kill but fair enough. Are you going to open everything at the end (ckeys/mboxes/chests) for the final loot count?

yes all (ckeys,hards from skotizo/mboxes/chests) are all for the end at 10k kill count on the loot hunters i will take a pic of 10k kills then after i open everything then once i sell all loot that is sold to fezz there will be a last pic of the total cash i made / cash lost bc i opened everything