Sign in to follow this  
Jamian

Server issues. 7/17/2018

So as most of you know the server was down roughly 4 hours earlier this morning. Basically what happend was the vps ran out of space... i know that sounds stupid as hell and its 100% our fault.. we've been up 13 months now and this is the first time something like this has come up... honestly its just a sign of our growth.. so we quickly purchased a lot more space and have moved the server. So all future problems are fixed.

Now when this first started, the 43 players online at that moment got their save files reset. luckily Dark was around and was quick to stop things from escalating, all items/banks were saved. So for the 43 people reset, we rolled their accounts back six days. This rollback effects only their stats/points, banks are not touched. For those people, we have a list of who you are so no need to worry, we'll get you sorted shortly.

We're trying to figure out the best route to take to quickly and efficiently help people get their stats back. So i ask for your patience, in the mean time we will have Double XP and we'll have Double RNG later (takes longer to set up, more important things first)

So for those effected just sit tight, no reason to panic.. odds are you'll be better off then before. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the quick resolve, don't stress out to much. Mistakes happen, keep doing the good work.

GL :( but u saying that banks not touched while i lose a lot of things from bank atm