Sign in to follow this  
Colin

Colin's Staff Application

What is your in-game name: Colin

What position are you applying for: Helper, or anything that's needed.

What is your IRL name: Colin (real creative ign I know :P).

Where are you from (Timezone): USA Central Time Zone.

When did you start playing the server: I remember first joining the server around December, but didn't have the time to play at that time. Been playing on a consistent basis for over 2 months now (76 days logged in).

How much do you play daily: Weekday: 3-4 hours Weekend: 5-8 hours

How did you find the server: Jamian's youtube channel
Tell us a little bit about yourself. I'm 19 years old currently attending college heading into my sophomore year. I'm currently majoring  in business administrations and sales, wanting to go into real estate (but ill probably change my mind by the time this is posted lmao). I'm very active as I enjoy working out and playing basketball on a regular basis. I was a state champ in track in field in high school,just had to flex that real quick :P. I have 3 others siblings, 2 older brothers and a twin sister. Also cannot forget about my black lab that is essentially another child in the family.

What is your favorite thing to do on the server? My favorite thing to do on Revival is either kills raid bosses or grind for pets. I'm nota massive pet guy but it is very cool the have a miniature version following you around. I enjoy doing raid bosses because who doesn't enjoy the $$$$. Also I enjoy showing the ropes to some new players if the need it or help them duo a boss. It's just something I get satisfaction from doing and keeps me entertained.

What do you hate about the server the most? A very limited list that comes to mind is not being able to delete single placeholders and no Hardcore ironman. I generally don't like to look at the negative in things but this is just want immediately pops into my head when asked this question.

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? I have been staff on 2 separate servers respectively. Helper on one and Moderator on the other. I gained helper on the one based on my knowledge on the server and willingness to answer questions. I became moderator by doing the same and just climbing the ladder.

What makes you want to be staff on this server? I feel like throughout my time playing the server I've gained a lot of knowledge on the features of the server, and the community as a whole. I want to try and help new players and help continue the  community to the best it can be.

If you got promoted, what is the first thing you would do? The first thing I would do is hop immediately into action answering  questions and always being open if another player needs help. My pm's are always open and would be glad to help.

Have you ever been punished on this server(Muted,banned,jailed,etc)?If so, Explain. I have been once jailed for having my eagle pet in the way of a risk fight. Woody just jailed me to move the pet and asked me to put it away.

What would you do if an advertiser starting spamming the server? First off I would immediately mute the spammer. After that I would make sure the higher ups are aware and ask if they want to put down any further punishment. If not and they give me the ok to handle it I will enforce and further punishment needed

Any additional information about yourself that you want to add? I like to consider myself as a genuine guy with a good soul and mind. I just want to help out in any aspect available. I feel like with my knowledge of the server and community I can do this. Thanks for taking the time to read my application and I would appreciate the feedback.    -Colin

Edited by Colin