Sign in to follow this  
Five

Five's Staff App.

What is your in-game name: Five

What position are you applying for: Server Support

What is your IRL name: Alex

Where are you from (Timezone): EST

When did you start playing the server: October 2017

How much do you play daily:2-8 hours depending if im working or not.

How did you find the server: Jamian's youtube

~Answer the following questions with effort and details~

Tell us a little bit about yourself. I'm 21 years old, was introduced to runescape in 2005, been actively playing since 2006. Enjoy a nice grind a getting to meet new people from throughout the world. 

What is your favorite thing to do on the server? I enjoy doing a little bit of everything. Most days you'll catch me bank standing, grinding for these ranks.

What do you hate about the server the most? The thing I hate the most about this server is how easy it is. Looking forward to the more challenging content to spice up the game a bit.

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? I have been staff on many different servers in the past. I've been around the the RSPS community since about 2008 and have played and managed a select variety of servers throughout that time.

What makes you want to be staff on this server? The thing that intrigues me most about becoming a staff member is being able to contribute more to the community. I enjoy helping out players with their various questions and concerns whenever needed. I've seen growth within this server over the past year and a half and am looking forward to the continuation of that, along with providing ideas and help to expedite that process. 

If you got promoted, what is the first thing you would do? The first thing I would do if made staff member is, make myself known more than ever that i'm here to help with anything and everything and continue to provide my services.

Have you ever been punished on this server(Muted,banned,jailed,etc)?If so, Explain. In the past I have had some not so serious mutes for banter and continuing on when I should've stopped. Along with another serious incident that resulted in a ban. I've learned from my mistakes I've made in the past, and have moved forward in a positive direction from that.

What would you do if an advertiser starting spamming the server? Depending on the severity of the situation I would do everything in my powers to stop them as quick as possible. 

Any additional information about yourself that you want to add? I like to think I'm a pretty well known and liked member of this community and would set a great example to my fellow players.
Edited by Five