Sign in to follow this  
Fe Josh

Couple of suggestions

Hey all! before I start, thanks for taking the time to read, and to support/not support. 

1.   Shiny skilling pets (kind of like shiny Pokémon, but runescapeified)

most of the skilling pets are decently easy to get.. what if we had the regular pets, but a much lower chance to get a shiny? or gold pet? maybe 1/25k chance? a rate that would make people a little more proud to showcase.

2.    QOL update, 'Make All' button for Smithing. OSRS has a make all button for almost everything nowadays.. I think it would be a great addition.

3. 500m cape perks/max cape perks.

no perks for combat related skills, but for skills that one would have to grind for. 

there's a lot of time to go into a 500m xp skill... and I think there should be a bit of a reward for completing that huge task. other than the 3 mboxes (or replacing the 3 mboxes)

maybe just slightly buff the 500m capes compared to the regular 99 capes?

I/e, 500m herblore would not only note herbs (like the regular 99 cape) but could also clean noted/unnoted herbs?

500m gathering skills could give a chance to receive a double? I/e 2 runite ore in a mine. (could be like a 1/25 chance)

4. More planned events in game. 

I know things are rough, and people come and go.. but we need events for new and old players.

This doesn't require a bunch of time, but if someone was given a role with the intention to get the community to be involved with each other, I believe the player count would become a little more steady.

maybe a weekly scheduled pring or other pvm based event?

minigame events?

most boss kills in a week,

competitions for fastest new account to max,

corp masses,

these are just some of my ideas that could be used.

(we appreciate everything you do for us. please don't take it the wrong way. I just think it would be a great addition :))

Again, thanks for taking the time to read it. 

Please let me know if you support or do not support the ideas.

I'll post more as I think of them..

-Josh

Very good suggestions IMO. I feel like the shiny pets would be very difficult to implement, but I know nothing about coding so there's that. 

I think having regular pets is perfectly fine even though shiny pets would be cool it would be difficult to code as well as not really needed (also think about if smoke had to get a shiny Zulrah pet oof) but the rest of the updates I agree on and could be nice additions