Sign in to follow this  
SoDoubtful

Just a few suggestions

Over the past couple of week I've been playing I've noticed just a few things I feel could be better. In this thread I am going to point out those things and give my idea to improve on them. None of them are major or game changing, they are just personal preferences that I'm sure some others will agree on.

I will be updating this as new ideas pop in my head and others can feel free to add their ideas in the comments.

1. Adding number support in dialogue boxes.

When tping around it can be kind of annoying to click on the section of teleports you need then go into the chat box to click the location you'd like to go. A simple fix is adding so you can press the number 1 on your keyboard for option 1, number 2 for option 2 and so on.

2. A max guild teleport command.

Just for convenience sake, I think we've earned it.

3. Add more room in Fez and other stores alike

4. Maybe add F key customization? Not really necessary but if it's not a hassle then why not?

5. Not sure if possible, but having it so duo ironmen can pick up each other's drops wouldn't be a bad idea.

Edited by SoDoubtful

so you want EOC, got it.

I dont feel #1 or #2 is needed, expecially when you can right click the max cape, and boom, there's your teleport.

#3 i can agree with, but there is also at least another shop that stays empty (sigmund the merchent at ::fossil)

#4 once again, dont think its needed.

Thanks for the suggestions though.

#2 is a good idea but those others ones seem unnecessary and i think having two fez shops is fine as it is. 

On 9/23/2018 at 1:41 PM, Infinity said:

so you want EOC, got it.

I dont feel #1 or #2 is needed, expecially when you can right click the max cape, and boom, there's your teleport.

#3 i can agree with, but there is also at least another shop that stays empty (sigmund the merchent at ::fossil)

#4 once again, dont think its needed.

Thanks for the suggestions though.

I don't understand where you got EOC from any of these suggestions, #1 has been in OSRS for years now and I'm pretty sure its been there since long before rs3 and maybe even rs2.

These weren't supposed to be changes highlighted because without them the game is broken, they're just a few quality of life upgrades I feel could be implemented.