Sign in to follow this  
G0BLIN

Server has GREAT potential just needs a few tweaks.

PVM
Alright, here we go. I'm no PVM'er by heart and I don't 'enjoy' PVMing but i've come to realize that's the only way to get rich on this server.
; Fix demonic gorilla drop table, currently rune javs are in the rare drop table but the dragon javs are in the uncommon?
; OSRS Looting bag toggle, where you click it and it opens instead of using the items on the bag.
; Make slayer Hard Easy Medium tasks scale on combat levels ( so i can't get rune dragons as a level 34 ).
; Fix event bosses to where you can only spawn 1 at a time.
; Fix me having to click on the 'search npc' on the drop table 6000x for it to work.
; Trident of the seas is completely broken (doesn't have it's own spell, can't autocast) unless you switch to normals.
                                                                                                                                                      PKING
; Re-calibrate the dragging/switching.
; Fix C hally and Abby dagger (They're spec'ing 70's.)
; Add a random npc with alot of health that is in multi that we can all either pvm in the wilderness or pk there.
; Re-vamp wilderness boss table drops to make them RELEVANT to pvm.
; Add area's that are 'hotspots' (switch every 30 minutes if you get a kill you get some pug points or extra pk points or whatever).
; Take the MA2 capes out of the drop table for revs and add them to different wilderness bosses.

1. The prices probably will need to be adjusted for dragon javs for this to be relevant especially due the ballista not being a relevant weapon for pvp yet.

2. This would give more relevancy to the looting bag for reg players but I don't see it as a need.

3. I agree, although it doesnt cost much to skip the task there should be a system to be able to get tasks of your combat lvl as well as reward players who don't skip tasks.

4. I have never experienced any problem related to this

5. I have never experienced any problem related to this

6. The trident should be revamped and made a decently notable mage weapons especially because magic is always super weak on rsps servers.

PVP

1. The flow of pvp is a little off but I wouldnt have enough knowledge on it to comment with full confidence

2. Special weapons are still pretty busted like they were previous to the removal of wildy

3. Most of the time I'm not a big fan of these mainly because where its just beating down a piece of meat with a bunch of hp and getting  a powerful drop is kinda stupid to me, I would rather have something that other servers have which is more of a wildy wyrm type enemy which spawns every 5-10 mins and gives you pug points, slayer points, and such. You can put an npc at edge that gives a map that leads you to its randomly spawned location.

4. Adding in mid tier armors or just adding good resources and rare drops to the bosses would be good.

5. It sounds cool but if people are gonna pk then its probably only gonna be in those areas.

6. I like the MA2 drops on revs due to it being a danger for anyone to get it especially iron men who aim to get better max capes and splitting that fear from one area to a multitude of them kinda kills the fear factor in some ways imo.

Thank you for suggesting these though it's awesome to have convos on things that could be or need to be added to the game, just wanted to put my 2 cents in so that we have a multitude of opinions so that we know what is truly good for everyone or not