Sign in to follow this  
Chosen

Suggestion thread

Would love to create a thread here were it can small term or long term updates that could be cool to add to the game as well as getting others opinions on if you like it or not. (short/long term defined by how long you'd think it would take to code it)

Long term suggestions:

- Revamping the achievments list and turn it into more of a osrs kind of style allowing you to unlock different items that could better a skill, be quicker with transport, or represent achievement

Items that could be used: Magic secateurs, Shayzien armor, a pendant or necklace of sorts that teleports you key skilling spots so that you can use the cape slot of skill cape instead of backpack and if you are an ironman you will have a way to get a teleport like this other than getting a backpack from an mbox. 

- Construction, this on is SUPER long term as it is very hard to code construction atleast from what I have tried and others that i know have tried. This could add many good money making ways, unique bosses/teleports, and helpful skilling spots.

Planks will have to mainly made by either using the bench at your house or the carpenter in varrock which could cost a little chunk of cash to turn it into planks, turn this into a not all at once style and it becomes a wanted resource.

Create portals that can go to either skilling areas, basic teleports like home or dz or places like that OR a custom slayer boss that you could kill once a day to get a chunk of slayer points and xp, a specific pvm monster, like a frost dragon or things like the sort to make a good money maker. 

The dungeon can be used as a pvm spot too where you kill the dungeon monsters and get a certain drop (suggestion: a certain tier key depending on the monster level) and then use it on the chest in the dungeon and will get a loot depending on the tier key, this could be a pure cash money maker rather than getting a rare drop of sorts.

A cape rack/storage area that allows you to be able to clear up bank spaces

if I think of anything else for that I'll comment it at a later date.

Short term:

- I was a big fan of the either pick luck boost or stats boost for the ammys and would recommend adding maybe a blood diamond of sorts and add it to a torture to make a corrupt amulet of torture or something of the sorts you could do a similar thing with the occult.

- Fix/buff the trident to make maging in pvm viable in different areas.