Sign in to follow this  
Nordic

My List Of Ideas !!

1. Tome of Recovery - Effect is that by clicking on the tome, you recover your special attack. Effect use amount - One time every 5-10min. Effect not useable in the wilderness or any other pvp type of minigame or event.

2. Shield of Undead - Effect is that when killing undead monsters  "Revenants, Skeletons, Zombies, etc " Players defense and accuracy increase by 10-20 %, Where to get it - Master Clues, Elite Mystery BoX, Unique BoX, or some Donator Store for 3000-5000 donator points maybe.

3.Desert expansion idea - New Monsters :

Mummys ( Kinda same like it was on 1-year anniversary event ) But not that op drops

Desert Wyverns - With the New type of bones - Desert wyvern bones, some skilling supplies like skeletal wyverns drop and maybe some cool very rare items

" Boss " Zwinks - Hp around 1000-2000 - Drops: Tome Of Recovery If added in game, and some other skilling or armor type of drops " Noted " 

4. Revenant New Weapons - Effect - Same as Shield Of Undead but Gives 10-20% damage boost to undead monsters.

Hope you guys liked If I get more ideas il write a new post. Show support and hope to see these small things in the game.

If something like the tome would be added, why not just try and go with a replinishment potion EX:
Restore Special pot. 84 Herb

Super Restore+Papaya. Can only be used once every 30 seconds and will restore 25% spec 

I kinda like the idea of the shield, the only "issue" and i dont mean a major issue, would be wouldnt that give Quite a bit of a buff to undead, when using the shield AND the Salve ammy (e)

3 i could go for, maybe not the name of the boss, because it wouldnt really "fit" with the desert theme, but it could instead grant Items used for the restore special pot, such as papayas.

4, Im all for adding the new weapons, but once again i think it would grant to much of a bonus to undead with the other items, 

Im in favor of your ideas, just showing why yes or no to them.

Thanks, Infinity.

• Like 1