Sign in to follow this  
okay

Most efficient mob for 500m slayer?

I'm wondering if anyone who has 500m slayer (or has trained it just for xp) knows which task/monster is best to kill for xp? Currently at 140m but that's just been skipping to whatever task I want back in the day. Also; extra love if anyone can tell me which is best that has a superior spawn too :P 

I'm thinking it's gonna be ankous for the xp, but they don't have a superior. With superiors, it could be dark beasts, abby specs, or abby demons? I haven't tested :( 

Thanks in advanced!!!!

From what i have done, it seems like abby demons has the best spawn rate for superiors.

most of slayer that i have ever done it has mainly been just what i feel like at that moment, I can't really help this respect but some exp grinders will hopefully help you with this question.

abby demons are probs the best, i know a few people that did them all the way to 500m. personally ive been doing boss tasks, its a bit slower but more varied and you actually make some cash. for boss tasks, zulrah is very good xp/gp if you have the gear to kill him fast. vorki id recommend only using death darts on this task, just takes too long when zulrah gives the same slayer xp. cerb is also good if you want to change it up and blast some melee xp instead of ranged. kraken can be good for mage xp also however drops are fucking shite