Sign in to follow this  
Zyxra

Helloooo.

Hey all, I'm Zyxra. I've been on a 3-4 year RSPS hiatus, but have decided to make a comeback after getting a lot more time on my hands. I ran across Revival through Jamian's YouTube, and so far, I'm quite impressed. I hope to meet many new people and make friends along the way. I am a hardcore skiller/pvmer and plan to max my account and go for several 200m's in stats. Hope to see you out there :).

36 minutes ago, Zyxra said:

Hey all, I'm Zyxra. I've been on a 3-4 year RSPS hiatus, but have decided to make a comeback after getting a lot more time on my hands. I ran across Revival through Jamian's YouTube, and so far, I'm quite impressed. I hope to meet many new people and make friends along the way. I am a hardcore skiller/pvmer and plan to max my account and go for several 200m's in stats. Hope to see you out there :).

Welcome to the server, feel free to let me know if you need anything! (You can find me on the forums, in-game, or on discord)

Also, skills actually go to 500m experience on Revival, though with the exp rate, it's not that bad.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Steven said:

Welcome to the server, feel free to let me know if you need anything! (You can find me on the forums, in-game, or on discord)

Also, skills actually go to 500m experience on Revival, though with the exp rate, it's not that bad.

Ayeee, that's dope. Thanks homie!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zyxra said:

Ayeee, that's dope. Thanks homie!

Oh and in case nobody has told you yet, the current event going on is pretty great money, especially for a new account, you can read about it here:

(The mining is by far the best money making)