Sign in to follow this  
Jamian

Honoring Pugsly

pugsly.png

Today my dog, Pugsly passed away at the age of just 8. It's pretty devastating and for the last few hours ive been sitting here trying to remember the good times rather then focus on the sadness.

We talked about doing another Charity event and i feel like this is a good opportunity to not only Honor Pugslys memory but to also give back.

Starting this week We're gonna be raising money for the Seattle Pug Rescue. If you want to contribute you can either directly donate to the SPR or purchase any item from the Webstore. I will personally match the total amount donated.

http://www.seattlepugs.com/donate.html

Pugsly was a great dog, i love him so much, hes given my whole family so much love in those 8 years and even though i can't stop crying, im thankful he was apart of my life and im trying my hardest to focus on that.

You never know when a loved one will pass, make sure you get a chance to tell them you love them.

Man, really sorry to hear that... They become such close family while we have them its hard to see them go, and even though it seems like he was taken early I hope you can enjoy the memories you did get to make with him.