Matt

1-99 Hunter Guide (JAMIAN)

I'm coding hunter right now and i figured since we're doing things a little different i should make a guide on it all. If someone wants to re-do this and try to make it better, by all means go ahead.

Grab some Coins then use the spirit tree south of Port Sarim and teleport to Eagles Peak.

Talk to the hunting expert to open up her shop

hunter1.png

~ level 1 - 30 ~
Catch Kebbits

Purchase a bronze axe and start cutting all of the trees around you, you need one log per trap. With the log in hand, look for a boulder and simply "Set-Trap"

hunter2.png

~ level 30-50 ~
Catch Rabbits

Purchase rabbit snares (25+) and head north east look for some rabbit holes and proceed to flush them out.

hunter3.png

~ level 50-70 ~
Catch Weasels 

You won't need any items for this method, head south east and find the 3 burrows. Start with the southern one, then go to the western one, and finally the eastern one.

hunter4.png

~ level 70-85 ~
Catch Larupias

Purchase a teasing stick, a bronze axe and a Feldip hills teleport. Use the teleport and start chopping down trees, once you have a log proceed to "trap" the pit. You will take 15 damage from doing this, so it might be wise to bring food or brews.

hunter5.png

~ level 85-99 ~
Catch Black Salamanders

Black salamanders are located in the wilderness, so bank your stuff, bring with you a net and a rope, you just need one of each. Teleport to "east dragons" via the PvP teleport.

hunter6.png

There is a general store a bit north of the black salamander spot.

• Like 1

As I always see new players or people training hunter using this, or asking about it. I think it's a very well put together forums. Thanks for making this for all of us.

for 85-95 tp to green dragons make your compass face directly north than run straight east and you will see a hunter icon click the small trees C: