Sign in to follow this  
Ky

Ky's Money Making Guide

So, recently in the community we have noticed a large sum of new players joining the server whilst having little-to-none knowledge of the game, and therefore entailing a lot of questions and confusion about unique content to Revival. This guide will hopefully, iron out those areas of confusion for you!

This guide will show you how to make money, and hopefully make it easier for you to continue with your account (this is just a few ideas of money making, but it can help with making future bossing and other activities easier).

How To Make Money

As a new player, your main priorities are making money so you can progress your armour and weapons, as well as obtain your supplies. 

As a skiller you have many ways of making money these include: 

- Tuz: 

A hunter boss that requires players to kill him with Sturdy Spears and Golden Spears. He attacks with melee and can one hit your hitpoints. However, his special attack can be avoided by using a Dinh's Bulwark (I know this is not accessible as a new account but further progressed accounts can obtain this item to complete tuz without worrying about his "stomp" special attack). Individual's will receive "Unidentified Minerals" to exchange for rewards. You can Speak to "Orlando Smith" to see the rewards from these minerals. 

To kill Tuz you must go to one of Tuz's spawn locations (I recommend canifis as its closest if you do not own the hunter's Talisman) and steal from each of the crates, to receive spear pieces 1-3 and then also have the chance of golden spears. Once you have all 3 spear pieces you can combine them to make a sturdy spear. This will damage Tuz for 40 damage, or 200 if you have 99 hunter and are wearing the hunter skill cape. Golden spears do 200 damage with and without the cape. Each spear will give you minerals, and once tuz has died you can exchange them for loots. If you are aiming for money and the hunter's talisman (unlimited teleports to tuz locations)  I suggest getting lootcrates. These give items that can be sold to fez and on average I could make atleast 10-15M per kill. Each lootcrate gives noted raw manta rays, clean toadflax, runite bars, and redwood logs, as well as a clue box and a random roll of the drop table. If you do not wish to open your clue boxes (a random clue from easy/med/hard/master) then you can sell them to fez for 2.5m each or to players for maybe 3-3.5m each. On average you can receive 5-6 crates per kill which is atleast 12.5m if you don't receive any items you can fez for money.

- Arcanist Blob

A runecrafting boss, requires a pickaxe, some form of food, and a chisel (Looting bag is optional but not required)

To get there you need "Arcane Teleports" you have a chance to receive these teleports when you are runecrafting. The best method to get these teleports is to drop all 28 pure essence on the floor next to the runecrafting altar. And craft the runes 1 essence at a time for a higher chance per trip. Then use this teleport to get to blob. 

To kill blob you need Charged Air, Mind and Fire runes. To obtain these, you need to mine the essence, and chisel the dense essence to get the chance of a blank air, mind or fire rune as well as energy. This energy is needed to charge the blank runes into charged runes (100 per charge). 

Once you've obtained some Charged runes, you will need to speak to the Dark Mage at the teleport. He will give you a script that you use on the blob which consumes the script, and one of each rune to kill the boss. The boss has chances of rune packages, which sell for 5m each to fez, as well as other items good for disassembling, and selling.

- Panucci's Pizza 

Requires 65 cooking, and can be located on the Minigames teleport > 2nd Page.

Buy plain base, cheese, and tomato. Make uncooked pizzas and cook them. Once you've gathered pizzas. You need to talk to the Chef and "Ask Questions" and get a order to "Sir Lancelot at Camelot Castle" of "15x Plain Pizza" this is the easiest method to do, and you can get to the castle by Skilling teleport > Woodcutting and running over, He is located in the garden at the back of the castle. *Make sure you note your pizzas*

Once you complete an order you will receive a Reward which can be opened for coins and other goodies.

- Black Salamander Hunter

Requires 85 hunter and a net + rope. can be found in Pvp Teleports > Easts Dragons. Run west. Salamanders have good value to fez.

- Puro Puro (Dragon/Lucky implings) - Dragon bones from dragon imps, and lucky imps give mystery boxes and sinister keys. Sinister keys can give onyx, whips, dragon boots, and salve amulet, as well as other goodies that can be sold to fez for money.

- General skilling (Fishing, Mining, Woodcutting, all give clues, Mystery boxes and coins from completing those skilling activities)

As well as the money makers above, a player who has trained combat, is able to make a lot of money from ashe's dungeon, and elite ashe's dungeon. These dungeons require 100m cash to entire (Regular) and 1000m cash (Elite). They give heraldic shields, membership tickets, and other random rares that are very good drops. This is the main method of money making on the server. You can find fossils, mystery boxes, superiors of the npc's inside the cave. 

Ashe's dungeon is best to use guthans, or blood barrage and bring a looting bag, oldak's, slayer reset form/Heraldic Shield (S). 

In the dungeon it is best to kill either Elf warriors (Oldak their crystal drops for crystal components), Bloodvelds on task for their superiors and also slayer points throughout your trip, and finally abyssal demons (oldak the heads for rare components) and also the whips, and superiors as well as slayer points throughout the trip.

At the end of the trip you can expect to see significant stacks of items that you have collected and are most likely to profit from each trip you complete.

Another good money maker is Boss invasion, however you need to show an infernal max cape and an assembler max cape.

Boss Invasion is Revival's Raids II. It can be a challenging area for players but can reward you with good items for skilling/components. As well as all the Raids II items. 

The Outbreak minigame, is a minigame that requires you to kill all the monsters of up to 10 waves to receive money at the end of completion. Each successful completion rewards you with a medium cash bag which gives 1-100m coins, and also the chance of a large cash bag which ranges up to 500m. This is completed best by using blood barrage and your best magic armour to hope to complete this challenge, however it is not easy.

Another money maker you can try is Rise of The Six, this is a barrows minigame that involves trying to kill all 6 barrows brothers at once. This is located at minigames teleport > barrows > speak to wise old man. You should pray melee and try to blood barrage your way through all the monsters. Once defeated click the book to receive your loot. It gives a lot of barrows items, as well as the chance of cerberus crystals which can be disassembled, or sold to fez for money (if they are not a gear upgrade).

This guide has shown you how to make money as a new account, and also as a trained account. 

There will also be guides on how to boss, and I will include in-depth guides on the inferno once I have remembered the steps myself. 

I hope this guide can help nudge some of you in the right direction, and if there are any other money makers you know, feel free to add them below so players can read and also complete those activities.

Edited by Ky

Great Guide and is pretty needed for most people restarting the game. Only input I'd say is to add some color to spread out the text and maybe an image or two. I'll add it to the guide of guides so that people have quick access to this guide