Smoke

Need new helpers!

Dear Revival, as you can see 2 of our staff members have resigned and or quit. Which leaves us with basically no one. If you're looking towards staff and or have a good rep and know a lot about the server. It's time for you to start kissing ass and making a name for yourself! I will be watching Help cc and yell closely for the foreseeable future. So if you think you can fit the helper position by all means work your booty off and leave it up to us to make the choices!

- What you need to know if you want to become staff -

- It is no joke, your position is not for looks if you agree to become and fulfill staff you will need to do whatever your rank has in store -

- No flaming/harassing other players. If you're a staff act proper and solve the situation not be the situation -

- Staff can't stake, nor risk fight or anything like that. Staff can pk, but as stated above be proper about it -

- Be Knowledgeable. There is trolls and toxic players no matter what, embrace that take care of it instead of feeding them -

- Communication. If we need to reach you don't simply ignore. Staff need to communicate and be on top of their game -

- Activeness. If you're staff you have to be online and active, you can take breaks obviously but inactive isn't something we can work with -

Just be warned, staff it not as easy as it looks. If you think you can handle it and really want it. Show us and we will make decisions from there. Good luck to everyone aiming for staff.

Smoke,

Image result for Bazinga!

I'll be happy to come back if need-be kappa , I can put extra hours in and more help .

Just letting you know

Can I apply for 'Forum-helper'?

Would be great to be able to help people out.

:/ ive had good feedback and know this server but was treated badly by 2 staff which made me loose my temper and got them remove my app if you give me the chance of staff then i can show i can be something and want to help this server.. 30 days plays and i enjoy the server again i am changing my behaviour. 

Cheers Ryan

@Smoke