Sign in to follow this  
Jamian

Easter Event!

The event is coming very soon guys!! 

Just making this post to let you know that, also if you've been wondering where ive been, my father has been in the hospital this week, he accidently took too much medicine and had a bad reaction, hes gonna be fine but they put him in a hospital 2 hours away from our house.. so this whole week has been busy... I managed to squeeze in enough time for this event, so things should be good.

Also i have like 30 pms on the forums guys.. give me a bit i'll handle everyone when i can.

Also we're looking for new helpers.. so if you're interested.. help.. just help people.. its that easy.. also dont be a turd

You check out these two videos on the event, more info will be out soon

• Like 1

hyped for the update, but sorry to hear about your dad's situation, hope it gets better

Family over all, we totally understand. Hope things get better! Looking forward to the event!

Hey sorry for my pms. i thought you just werent getting them at all. sorry ive been so annoying @Jamian. please forgive me. hope your dad is alright. best of luck.

20 hours ago, Courtney said:

Super stoked about this update! So sorry to hear about your father.

:D