Sign in to follow this  
Rolla

Rolla's intro

Well boys i've been here for a few weeks, I usually dont get involved on the forums unless I know its a server I want to play for awhile to come.

I am 24, recently got out of the military after 5 1/2 years. In the military I had 3 jobs. I started out as a Weather Forecaster and my primary job was to forecast in flight hazards for C130's, F-16, and F-18's (with the occasional C-12s). From there I merged with the MMT which stands for Marine Air Traffic control mobile team. Basically in theory during the beginning of an invasion we would be dropped out of a C130 and our job would is to make a runway in 30 minutes. I don't think the team has ever been used within war time yet, but let me tell you its basically just sprinting as fast as you can for 30 minutes with a good 30-40 pounds of gear ( wasn't fun). Finally I was given orders to be a Weather instructor! That by far was my favorite job within my time as I became very passionate about meteorology and have always been a good teacher. Oh and now I can't even get a job working in a fast food restaurant (rip me)

As far hobbies go, I loveeee sports. I hate to watch most sports (minus basketball, football and the Olympics) but I will play literally any sport. I'm an extremely competitive person by nature and slightly autistic (I actually think this no troll) when it comes to goals I want to achieve. I obviously love gaming, when it comes to RuneScape I am for sure a skiller, with my biggest achievement being 200m farming on OSRS. I was comp'd on RS3 ( At the start of EOC) but haven't played much since as I don't like the direction RS3 (or osrs) is going.

As far as my RSPS' history i've been playing since the OG SS was out, been helper on 3 servers, mod on 2 and I did give it a shot trying to run a server, but I think I enjoy being a player more than anything. The hardest server i've ever maxed out on was one that was 1/2 the xp of osrs which took me 72 days played to achieve. I've played on a few of Jamians server, and was sadly super late to the party on this one but hey I am here now boys!

Oh and don't take anything I say to seriously, I love to troll and get under peoples skin.