Sign in to follow this  
Qotz

Qotz Helper app

Ingame name: Qotz
Position: Helper
IRL name: Zachary
Timezone: UTC -7 MST
Date joined: March 17, 2018
Time played daily: Currently over summer, 4+ hrs, 8+ sometimes depending on mood. Will change soon can give more details if needed
How did you find out about Revival: Played Dark Asylum and followed Jamian's  channel. When it shutdown, saw him post vids but was hesitant to join because if it would shutdown again. I did try it after he replied to me on a video and glad I came
Tell us a little bit about yourself. 17, working out more because of issues during 6th-8th grade which made a huge impact. Got into RS at 8 years old from my brother's friend and loved it ever since and started me gaming. Currently like Warframe, League of Legends, and good rsps's (currently only 1). 

What is your favorite thing to do on the server? Ironman and going for drops that I don't have. Taking all the trivias (1100+ confirmed as of now).

What do you hate about the server the most? Getting ideas out and knowing if they are seen at all by the developers and if it's a good/bad idea and why it is/isn't.

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? No

What makes you want to be staff on this server? It gives another level of trust instead of being the "fastest typer" when giving out advice / answers 

If you got promoted, what is the first thing you would do? Learn all the new commands and how to deal with certain situations the way they should dealt with. 

Have you ever been punished on this server(Muted,banned,jailed,etc)?If so, Explain. Just been warned. Mostly because of arguing about something stupid that I should've stopped about.

What would you do if an advertiser starting spamming the server? Depends what it's about. Spamming racism, religion ("Pray to God or go to hell", etc) are mutes after 1 warning. If just spamming random characters just warn twice and if they continue, mute

Any additional information about yourself that you want to add? Anything that isn't clear, feel free to reply or DM and I'll answer about it

edit: sorry about the format. it messed up when i copy-pasted it from the other thread

Edited by Boatz