\What is your in-game name: Pug

What position are you applying for: Helper, Discord Manager

What is your IRL name: Hunter B

Where are you from (Timezone): Eastern Time Zone

When did you start playing the server: First Week Server Opened

How much do you play daily: I stopped playing for awhile but now I am playing 6-8 Hours Plus

How did you find the server: Apehsit (Jamian) Grand Opening Video

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Well im a Senior in Highschool that has been playing RuneScape since 2005

What is your favorite thing to do on the server? Talk to people, I always ask if anyone wants to discord, I love to engage in the community

What do you hate about the server the most? Nothing all the little imperfections on the server makes it what it is and I could not want anything better

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? I once was helper on three servers back in the day before they all shut down

What makes you want to be staff on this server? I want to be helper so I can have that rank so people come to me for their problems and issues so I can try to resolve them. Also discord manager so I can manage the discord because I am constantly on discord and multiple times there have been issues on discord where their is no one on but I was.

If you got promoted, what is the first thing you would do? Probably give thanks to Jamian personally for inviting me to his team. Then go back to what I normally do, helping people, and since my name everyday I get messaged because they think I am Jamian lolol so I try to help them as much as I can

Have you ever been punished on this server(Muted ,banned ,jailed, etc)?If so, Explain. Not that I recall.

What would you do if an advertiser starting spamming the server? I don't know the permissions of helper but if its ban, I would ban them because why advertise a different server when Revival RSPS is the best one out there. So on and so on Kick, Mute if I don't have the other permissions

Any additional information about yourself that you want to add? Well I love RuneScape its always been my childhood game and I have been playing ever since I was I was 6 years old doing slayer tasks for my dad back in the day. But I love cars and my dream car is Nissan 370z NISMO. and my future plan for mylife is becoming an owner of my own car shop (Detailing, Performance, Maintenance and all the other field in the car industry other than car sales). AlsoI have been playing Apehsit's (Jamians) Servers since Pug Empire (where my name comes from) But other than this I just want to say I love interacting with people and talking to them.

Sincerely Pug

Edited by Pug

A few things bother me with this app.

First is all the colors. kinda hard for me to take you serious after seeing that.

Next there is the fact that you don't know the permissions for the role you are applying for.

Then there is question 10 where you didn't have to say what you hated but rather let them know what you don't really like as much.

Lastly in question 12 you said you want a discord role cause you don't feel like there is anybody on to deal with issues but all i have to do is search your name and i see you being a bit of a problem. Even if its all in good fun some of the stuff you said makes me think you don't deserve staff.

This is just my opinion and how i view it.

55 minutes ago, cheeyman2 said:

A few things bother me with this app.

First is all the colors. kinda hard for me to take you serious after seeing that.

Next there is the fact that you don't know the permissions for the role you are applying for.

Then there is question 10 where you didn't have to say what you hated but rather let them know what you don't really like as much.

Lastly in question 12 you said you want a discord role cause you don't feel like there is anybody on to deal with issues but all i have to do is search your name and i see you being a bit of a problem. Even if its all in good fun some of the stuff you said makes me think you don't deserve staff.

This is just my opinion and how i view it.

the things that you are seeing in discord I typed was a roast session between me and this one guy for fun, it was all friendly no harm involved. and the permissions for the roles are nowhere that I see. plus different servers have different permissions for roles. 

19 hours ago, Backalley said:

U stole my reset scroll >:( 

i didn't steal it, before I could give it back thy changed it where I couldn't trade it kappa

• Sad 1

On 6/27/2018 at 7:00 PM, Pug said:

the things that you are seeing in discord I typed was a roast session between me and this one guy for fun, it was all friendly no harm involved. and the permissions for the roles are nowhere that I see. plus different servers have different permissions for roles. 

Don't cuck, be a man. Dont take his crap. Tell him to mind his own damn business.

Best of luck.

Edited by Anonymous