Sign in to follow this  
Steven

Crafting guide

To start:

As a regular player:

Speak to "Bob" in the building to the west of home bank. Buy around 10 leather, 1 needle, and as many thread as leather.

Unnote the leather and then use the needle on one, select gloves and wait, once finished you should have at least 20 crafting and be able to continue from here.

As an ironman:

If you're an ironman, you should do thieving before crafting to build up a supply of gems. The only place for ironmen to buy gems are uncut dragonstones from ::Dz.

Go home and to Adam. He is north east from the bank with purple/pink hair and ironman armor. Click "view ironman stores" and then "Miscellaneous" buy 1 Glassblowing pipe. 

Go to ::invent and speak to "Joe Gatto" in the South west corner of the room. Buy some molten glass and then use your glassblowing pipe on it to get 900xp per piece of glass made.

Continue this until you get at least 20 crafting in order to be able to cut sapphire.

Until level 55 (or 99 if you don't have dz) you should use gems from thieves paradise minigame (Guide here).

The 'profitable' part:

From here on out, you will actually begin to make a small amount of money. 

level 20: Sapphire       | 2250 xp | 1,707 profit per gem

Level 27: Emerald       | 3037 xp | 2,252 profit per gem

Level 34: Ruby           | 3825 xp | 2,375 profit per gem

Level 43: Diamond      | 4837 xp | 3,805 profit per gem

Level 55: Dragonstone | 6187 xp | 4,630 profit per gem

Image guides: 

Where to buy dragonstones (DZ):

SkBlEi0.png

Where to buy other gems/supplies (Home /  Non-ironman):

pMxWo1T.png

Ironman store:

Htm5Zlt.png

Edited by Steven

Nice one dude ! There's alot of queries about how to start crafting and how to do it as an ironman ! I'll remember to refer them to this one.

On 7/1/2018 at 3:04 PM, Ky said:

Nice one dude ! There's alot of queries about how to start crafting and how to do it as an ironman ! I'll remember to refer them to this one.

Thank you very much, let me know if there's anything I can improve.