Sign in to follow this  
Dmob

Pyromancer Set

Pyromancer Set and Mini Pyromancer

My suggestion revolves entirely around the red bonfires used to farm numulite.  My suggestion is such that everytime you burn a log on the bonfire you have say 1/500 chance of getting a piece of Pyromancer set.  Another small part of this suggestion is to where any duplicate piece of the set you can turn in to a NPC (Ignisia at Wintertodt) and she will give you a chance at getting the Pheonix Pet. 

For each piece of the Pyromancer set (and affiliated items) Id say roughly 400xp per log burned on the Bonfire, 800xp per log burned by normal means (this is due to you already getting double the xp by burning logs on a bonfire as is)

Pieces:

• Pyromancer Hood
  • Pyromancer Garb
  • Pyromancer Robe
  • Pryomancer Boots
  • Warm Gloves
  • Bruma Torch
  • Tome of Fire

This would come out to roughly 2,800xp more per log on bonfire and 5,600xp per log off the bonfire

The final part of my suggestion is a whole new pet which can be used in regards to the pyromancer set but it will take more than just the pyromancer set to complete. The pet is a mini Pyromancer that will require each piece of the pyromancer set + 1 Pheonix pet for a 100% chance of obtaining the mini Pyromancer.

Thats the end of my suggestion, leave some comments, criticism, support, dislikes etc no harm no foul let me know what you think

• Thanks 1

I love the suggestion, even if the set is only cosmetic I think it'd be a fun addition to the game.

The new pet is pretty nice too, I don't know if it'd be worth the amount of time it'd take to add though.

Well the way I look at it, it wouldnt take a large amount of time to do it as the coding for a pyromancer is already available aswell as for Ignisia as they are both NPCs in OSRS

1 minute ago, Dmob said:

Well the way I look at it, it wouldnt take a large amount of time to do it as the coding for a pyromancer is already available aswell as for Ignisia as they are both NPCs in OSRS

Are they normal npcs or pets in OSRS?

THIS IS SOME DAAAANK ASSS IDEAAAS BUURRRH IF DIS GET PUT IN GAME IMA RUN FREEEE ALL OVA YA ASS DMOB REEEEEEEEEEEEE (no lie this is actually good suggestion my guy <3 ) 

• Like 1

Great idea. But set bonus should be same as angler-lumber -prospecter. Of like 1% bonus per piece. Doesn’t make sense to give a flat amount while all the others are %

I was just giving amounts because I wasn't sure on the percent that angler prospector and all those gave because IK that Pyromancer gives 2.5% bonus on OSRS