Shifo

Skill cape perks

after the skill cape perks update u put the perks on all normal and master capes this update made spending time to get 500m skills kinda pointless and ppl like why should i keep skilling for skill master cape while i have all perks on normal ones 

i just suggest that u make a good reward for ppl who love skilling and spending lot of time getting 500m skills , 3 mboxs not the big deal 

should put like extra perks for skill master capes and a good reward for 500m skills 

yea but skill cape perks should be in master capes not normal , ya its for comp and highscore but there's should be a reward 

what's the difference between someone 99 skill 13m xp and 500m xp ?? just a pointless cape 

4 minutes ago, Shifo said:

yea but skill cape perks should be in master capes not normal , ya its for comp and highscore but there's should be a reward 

what's the difference between someone 99 skill 13m xp and 500m xp ?? just a pointless cape 

Why give a bonus for something they'll likely never use?

Very few skills are worth doing after 500m xp

9 minutes ago, Steven said:

Why give a bonus for something they'll likely never use?

Very few skills are worth doing after 500m xp

i just say that there's should be another perks for 500m capes and a better reward after u hitting 500m xp in a skill 

so i just spended like 700m cash to get 500m fm xp , just got reward 3 mboxs and useless mastercape coz the normal cape still have the same perk

but if they make fm master cape perk gives u like 600 numulite , while normal cape gives 400  ppl gonna keep doing fming coz its more worth it after 500m xp

i just hope u understand my point coz my english not that good

15 minutes ago, Shifo said:

i just say that there's should be another perks for 500m capes and a better reward after u hitting 500m xp in a skill 

so i just spended like 700m cash to get 500m fm xp , just got reward 3 mboxs and useless mastercape coz the normal cape still have the same perk

but if they make fm master cape perk gives u like 600 numulite , while normal cape gives 400  ppl gonna keep doing fming coz its more worth it after 500m xp

i just hope u understand my point coz my english not that good

while it does sound really good, there are only a few select skills that actually would be useful at 500m if you were to increase the bonus it already gave like: 

hitpoints, strength, thieving, firemaking, woodcutting / mining / fishing (depends on new rates tbh), invention, hunter(do more damage than regular spear?)

9/23 skills that could have a perk to make it better (some are stretching how useful it can be). the rest likely have no use if you increased the bonus

Just now, Boatz said:

while it does sound really good, there are only a few select skills that actually would be useful at 500m if you were to increase the bonus it already gave like: 

hitpoints, strength, thieving, firemaking, woodcutting / mining / fishing (depends on new rates tbh), invention, hunter(do more damage than regular spear?)

9/23 skills that could have a perk to make it better (some are stretching how useful it can be). the rest likely have no use if you increased the bonus

yea so other skills like this can make another new perks for 500m cape 

like fishing , mining , wcing they should put the chance to get darkstone on 500m cape perks and make normal cape perks like while u fishing there's chance to get x2 raw fish 

on osrs the master skill cape perk not the same as normal one 

and ppl have ideas we can find new ideas for 500m cape perks 

I don’t think you understand the point on getting 500m lol. It’s never been and will never be about the perks you get. All about that high score rank. 

1 hour ago, Backalley said:

I don’t think you understand the point on getting 500m lol. It’s never been and will never be about the perks you get. All about that high score rank. 

yea its not about the perks and its only for highscore rank but why we don't make something new makes ppl really going for 500m xp not just for highscore