Sign in to follow this  
Chosen

skiller accounts

In my opinion there should be some other ways to gain slayer exp as a straight tome not a library book and have a random chance to gain it. let's say we could add it to the agility shop and the thieving minigame shop or create some system as it is to create multiple skills to gain points to gain these tomes.

I want this thread to ask other people to create something with a similar concept to this or something else to help this topic or stating that you don't like this idea and why.

I would love to have more skillers come onto the scene and if we can create a system that is interesting to gain slayer exp without killing monsters it would be really cool.

luv ya smooches

I don't see any reason not to have slayer tomes available, so long as they are more expensive than the bookcase.

you choose to limit urself :)

in the meantime, just level up ur cmb stats and train slayer then reset the mafter.

thieving paradise and agility shop are best places to put them probably unless we add a new shop 

5 hours ago, Qotz said:

you choose to limit urself :)

in the meantime, just level up ur cmb stats and train slayer then reset the mafter.

thieving paradise and agility shop are best places to put them probably unless we add a new shop 

Leveling up my combat stats is defeating the purpose of being a skiller. Just my opinion 

I agree 100%, training combat and resetting is 'cheating' a skiller account and defeats the point.

There are a handful of ways to do it... 

Option 1. Do slayer normally and then reset your combat stats after you're 99

Option 2. Lock your EXP and then do slayer as a level 3 with no stats.

Option 3. Grind the hell out of something that gives slayer tomes.

I think its really your call which ever you do, you could look at the first two options as potentially cheating, but all in all if we improve methods for "slayer tomes" then option 3 could end up just as cheaty... there is no way to know whos done what...play the game type the way you want to do it.. i'm more then willing to make changes WHEN IT MAKES SENSE, but im not just gonna run around and add slayer tomes where they probably shouldn't be added.