Sign in to follow this  
Chosen

Chosen Forum Mod Application

What is your in-game name: Chosen

What position are you applying for: Forum Moderator

What is your IRL name: Tyler

Where are you from (Timezone):  Eastern Standard Time (ETC-5:00)

When did you start playing the server:  7 months on the forums, 9 months in the game

How much do you play daily:  around 6-8 hours per day

How did you find the server:  Long time watcher of Jamian and saw he created a server

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

I am 19 years old, I just recently got accepted to play college baseball and pursue a major in film. In highschool I played the tuba and performed in the all-county band. Been playing rsps servers since 2008.

What is your favorite thing to do on the server?

Mainly like talking to people but most of the time I like setting myself a goal and completing them it can be skilling or pvm it's just fun to achieve things.

What do you hate about the server the most?

Most of the time I enjoy mainly every aspect of revival, except zulrah. That boss has hated me throughout every account I have created. I think I have had a combined 1.2k kc on my accounts combined and I haven't even gotten a tanzanite fang drop.

Have you ever been staff on any other servers?

I have been almost every staff role from co-owner to helper. I have spent the most time as a forum mod and a ingame moderator. The largest I've been mod on was a server that had 80-100 players on weekdays.

What makes you want to be staff on this server?

I have been a player for a while and would like to be more active in the community, it also gives me a chance to help give some life to the forums in a multiple ways because I am a huge fan of the forums and i know what it could become

If you got promoted, what is the first thing you would do?

I would like to add some spice to the forum and try to promote some activity in it. I feel like if we create different formats and conversations within the forums it can create a more active community on here. I want it to be more than a forum where people go to just to check if the server is down or if there was a update only.

Have you ever been punished on this server(Muted,banned,jailed,etc)?If so, Explain.

I was muted for like 45 seconds because I called Back Alley a poopy head.  ;(

What would you do if an advertiser starting spamming the server?

The easiest thing is to immediately ban the account and and delete any of the spam that was put onto the forums. If they have some system set up to create a high amount of spam I would contact a higher up and find a way to block ip or anything of that sort.

Any additional information about yourself that you want to add?

My name jeff 

P.S. 

Steven is a QT

Edited by Chosen
  • Like 1

Only problem I see is that you won't have a lot of time to play if you plan on playing college baseball.

5 hours ago, Colin said:

Only problem I see is that you won't have a lot of time to play if you plan on playing college baseball.

Found ways to work around it and I will try my hardest to excel in both