Sign in to follow this  
Dmob

Amulet of the Gods

Amulet of the Gods

So I have been putting some thought into what I wanted my next suggestion to be and this is the fruit of that thought

My suggestion would be combining Lucky Amulet, Occult Amulet, Amulet of Torture(L), and Necklace of Anguish(L) into a permanent BIS amulet for every stat as well as giving x8 luck

That stats of each amulet are currently as follows

Lucky Amulet > Occult > Necklace of Anguish(L) > Amulet of Torture(L)

Stats.png.b2d1d1a9040ed3002332e5f67b85cf6e.png

So now the suggestion would fairly have to allot these stats instead of Just adding them all up and calling it a day what I suggest is that you just take the highest amount from each amulet and allot it to its correct stat resulting in

Attack Bonus

• Stab +15
  • Slash +15
  • Crush +15
  • Magic +12
  • Range +15

Defence Bonus

• Stab +15
  • Slash +15
  • Crush +15
  • Magic +15
  • Range +15

Other Bonuses

• Strength +10
  • Prayer +5

My suggestion for how you obtain this is the same as how you would typically make a Lucky Amulet/Necklace of Anguish(L) or a Amulet of Torture(L) and that is through the invention skill.  Requirements would be as follows

• 99 Invention
  • Lucky Amulet Schematic
  • 10m Lucky Components
  • 1m Uber Components
  • 1m Rare Components

As for the Amulet itself ingame Due to Luck of the Pugs using the Topaz Ring the Amulet of the Gods could use the Topaz Amulet.

That Is it for this suggestion, If you like it and think it would make a good addition give it some support, if you think it could use something else in it to make it harder to obtain without going overboard leave it in the comments, Leave some feedback overall and let me know what you think

Have a Great Day Everyone :)

• Like 2

This is a good suggestion is cool and well put together. I just don't think that we need anymore luck enhancing items in the game atm but seeing in the future or of other people's thoughts this could be added. Thank you creating this

That's a very nice idea, its a bit irritating having to choose between luck and stats for lucky tort/ang/lucky ammy and honestly id be fine with an amulet of the gods with the same luck boost as lucky ammy, but better stats comparable to tort/ang/occult combined

It’s a cool idea, but like I say to every other suggestion you have to think about balance. The main decision jamian wants people to choose is wether;

1: kill monsters faster, use less food, potions etc (torture, anguish, occult, wildy and dag kind rings)

2: have a higher chance of getting a drop ( lucky ammy, lotp, row, row I)

since most people we’re using lucky ammys (prior to the lucky zenyte update) zenyte equipment was more or less worthless or a lot less useful.

Unless you up the cost by 2x the amount I’d still say this is an extremely overpowered item. I would be suprised if it got released into the game even if the cost was balanced jsut because of it ruining the decision on what gear to use 

not trying to diss your idea, it’s cool and all but at this stage I don’t see the need for an item like this as it only power creeps the game ever more