Sign in to follow this  
Infinity

Names ingame.

How is it, when I was staff, names were something that were monitered along with normal conversation. Now, Players can basically have names as they wish? honestly, "Comeonme2018" "plays4anal" what the hell are these names. like honestly, I don't even think they should be on here. I know other people on the server don't like the names, why are they allowed? @Jamian can you please advise.

tbh i agree when i first saw the name i instantly wanted to ban, those type of names should not be allowed

people who make these types of names are usely muted shortly after the name is seen for flaming +1 whole reason i find that people do names like this is to try and be funny/for flaming

dont forget how diverse the community is now, we have a lot of young players so if anything for their sake these names shouldn't be allowed imo

I play private servers to get away from all the bullshit and big brother that is jagex. Racist or offensive names is a reasonable ban, because that's wrong, but dirty words make you feel some kind of way?

Dumb bans means less people, less people means a low player count, lower player counts means dead servers.

Attracting new people should maybe be your focus, not banning people who's names make your pants a little tighter.

I really don't see the problem to be honest. IT's the internet, and kids these days say and know way more stuff than we did. Also, I do see the use of these names for people who flame, so I do think people who flame with these accounts should be instantly punished. No warning, etc.