What position are you applying for: Helper

What is your IRL name: Josh

Where are you from (Timezone): Central

When did you start playing the server: Around April

How much do you play daily: 5-6 Hours, Sometimes up to 12

How did you find the server: Vihtic Youtube Vid

~Answer the following questions with effort and details~

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

What is your favorite thing to do on the server? Bossing and opening ckeys!

What do you hate about the server the most? As a pvm server server its very solid all the way around, I like the weeekly content updates and partly wish there were a way to gamble, but im also glad that there isnt gambling. Overall im very satisfied with this server.

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? No

What makes you want to be staff on this server? I like helping people out, and might as well apply for helper to be able to better do so.

If you got promoted, what is the first thing you would do? Continue helping people in help chat as best as I can.

Have you ever been punished on this server(Muted,banned,jailed,etc)?If so, Explain. No

What would you do if an advertiser starting spamming the server? Mute them and let an admin know.

Any additional information about yourself that you want to add? Im 28 and spend a lot of time fishing. I've been playing rs based games since 2003 (started with rs, went to osrs and then moved on to rsps's). I pick up information pretty quick about a server by watching videos and reading the forums, I enjoy helping people and don't mind devoting my time to doing it.
  • Thanks 3

I must vouch for JDK, he has been helping so many players whether they were new or not. He has helped me a lot & he even helps staff members lol

His potential as a staff member must be exploited, Jamian you better take him on board :*

-Logan

• Like 1

you have my +1 fam great person ever since he started this server hes come so far since and is very helpful in chat when online much respect for this player from me 

• Like 1