Sign in to follow this  
Taank

Taank helper application

What is your in-game name: Taank

What position are you applying for: Helper

What is your IRL name: Troy

Where are you from (Timezone):UTC +2

When did you start playing the server: Back in january 2018 i think, not sure.

How much do you play daily: Alot nowdays

How did you find the server: Jamian youtube

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Currently 22 years old living in sweden, working graveyard shift so I get alot of free time. Used to be a 9th grade biology teacher but got bored. Spare time i play revival and drift around with my dogs.  

What is your favorite thing to do on the server? Skill, help people

What do you hate about the server the most? Helpers that dont help and dont know the answer to simple questions.

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? Yes, used to be a moderator on wildy owns1's private server.

What makes you want to be staff on this server? The helpers that currently is active isnt active on the time im awake so its hard to get in touch with them for me since we live in different time zones.

If you got promoted, what is the first thing you would do? Help

Have you ever been punished on this server(Muted,banned,jailed,etc)?If so, Explain. Muted, got drunk did a bad thing. Learnt my lesson.

What would you do if an advertiser starting spamming the server? Mute

Any additional information about yourself that you want to add? Got a big ego that easily can get bruised but im getting better.

From what I've see in game, you've been very toxic to current staff members. Just with that being said -1

Considering back in the day you made seperate accounts to flame certain people and that you have a short temper you’re not cut out for staff 

ive seen you on maybe once this week and you didnt help once -1 maybe if you were more active and helped you would have a better chance

The thing that I loved about this application the most is the statement about no staff being on when you are.  Yet we have a staff member in essentially every single time zone so that is not even remotely possible that they isn’t a single one on when you are