Sign in to follow this  
Colin

Few minor suggestions

Just a few minor suggestions that have popped into mind. A "make all" feature for smithing would be a MAJOR KEY. Also, being able to morph dark core pet into actual corp would be sick.

+1 but for the Corp pet, should only be able to morph it once you reach a certain amount of kills 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dmob said:

+1 but for the Corp pet, should only be able to morph it once you reach a certain amount of kills 

Makes no sense locking the morph lol. A pet is a pet why add more requirements to it.

Both of them are great ideas I support.

I like the idea of the corp pet KC thing, personally, adds a bit of achievement to it, but this is just me xD

But all in all i support these :)

I like the make all option, but would be meaningless and unfair to the players who are 500m smith wouldn't you think?

10 hours ago, Five said:

I like the make all option, but would be meaningless and unfair to the players who are 500m smith wouldn't you think?

Yeah it would, but then there would be no skilling updates because someone got a 500m doing the old method so it's unfair. It's the same with OSRS; people not wanting to have new methods for skills because it 'devalues' people who did the other methods.