ix optic v2

Ix Optic Xi's staff app

What is your in-game name: 
Ix Optic Xi

What position are you applying for:
Helper/moderator

What is your IRL name: 
Jeremy

Where are you from (Timezone): United States (EST) 

When did you start playing the server:
During the thieving player appreciation event at the start of 2018.

How much do you play daily: atleast a few hours a day maybe more depending on work schedules

How did you find the server: 
A friend from another server.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I am a 22 year old security officer at a medical research facility in my area. I have been playing RS since I was 5 or 6 years old when my cousin introduced me to it. I discovered private servers around 2008 or 2009. As far as my interests outside of scaping; I enjoy a wide variety of music genres, talking or hanging out with friends, watching anime, playing call of duty/destiny/or halo, meeting new people and travelling, and playing basketball or football. I'm a pretty laid back guy and I tend to be prettt active and try to get the most out of everything I do.

What is your favorite thing to do on the server? 
Talking with friends and helping others with their questions and looking forward to new playable content in future updates.

What do you hate about the server the most? 
No HCIM and no pking/gambling. Will be glad to see them added/re-added.

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? 
Yes, I have been a helper, moderator, and community manager before. 

What makes you want to be staff on this server? 
I've been playing for awhile and never really thought about being staff honestly. But I've been pretty active on forums recently and I seen the staff application section and figured that I'm pretty helpful in-game and out of game and wouldn't mind applying. 

If you got promoted, what is the first thing you would do?
Nothing new honestly, I would just continue to help others to the best of my ability. Although I guess I would relog my character so I could see that beautiful in-game staff rank next to my name :)

Have you ever been punished on this server(Muted,banned,jailed,etc)?If so, Explain.
I have been jailed twice, once when I accidentally found a bug with another player and reported it and another time when I was doing a direct donation and woody middle manned the exchange by putting us both in jail cells because I was an ironman and had to drop the items lol.

What would you do if an advertiser starting spamming the server? Depending on the rank I recieve and the powers I possess with said rank I would mute/ban them and notify an admin+ if they continue to login via ipchanger/new accounts.

Any additional information about yourself that you want to add?
I'm single and ready to mingle, so give me woody's number ;). Also I have a cat that likes to cuddle with my pet iguana despite all his protests to leave him alone.n
Edited by ix optic v2
Deleted content that was not needed in the application.

Goodluck, Just due to the potential to "Advertise" the servers even though you state they are closed, i went ahead and edited them out, just so you are aware.

Okay thanks infinity, didn't mean to come off as advertising the post to get the application from said to fill out those answers in detail so I only meant to provide the names as a reference. I appreciate you for correcting my mistake.

• Like 1