Sign in to follow this  
Cheshur

Would you buy these if they were sold?

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the distance, I recently had a bad injury and had to recover and take break from here and work - which sucks. In this time, I had a idea, I'm thinking of making PS4/XBOX Controllers, Console Skins, Laptop skins, Phone skins, and lots more. 

Below is a few examples of the controllers I may be sellng,

5ba4b0ecf02f8_download(1).jpg.a4d30f425abfa6c97b3f6cff402000ce.jpg

5ba4b0d5c9b33_download(3).jpg.da6496ca6161762ea5c4eed446354b6a.jpg

5ba4b0fc8ea97_download(4).jpg.08e76509c0f85d40ae1c704e0b39f1e5.jpg

5ba4b0d88cf89_download(6).jpg.a9461bff442671f8327ad834675c9a18.jpg

5ba4b0d7adbce_download(5).jpg.b79c9e7e19b96f7dd207cc05a19f2258.jpg

There will be a lot of adjustments to be made, for example the texts taken off etc, but this is generally the sort of things I am thinking of making. 

Tell me what you think :) 

i love the cat oneeee like my fav movie cat of all time looks great cheshur keep up the great work and let me know when u are gunna do them id deff get one 

1 hour ago, Bank4me said:

i love the cat oneeee like my fav movie cat of all time looks great cheshur keep up the great work and let me know when u are gunna do them id deff get one 

It's my favourite too, hence my username! xD I may sell that one, I just want to remove the text from it! But I will definitely let you know, I'm glad you like them!! It's been a idea of mine but I'm not sure how far it would go!

21 hours ago, Cheshur said:

It's my favourite too, hence my username! xD I may sell that one, I just want to remove the text from it! But I will definitely let you know, I'm glad you like them!! It's been a idea of mine but I'm not sure how far it would go!

yeah i would want my user name on it for sure but they are sick keep up the great work and let me know i will deff same up some cash flow just to get one for my xbox controller even a laptop one two :D 

• Like 1