Sign in to follow this  
Ellias

Chronicle

Make the chronicle tradeable to make Sorceress Garden worthwhile other than the small things as really no point to go there after 99 thieving and 99 farming

Edited by Ellias

I'm a big earn it yourself kind of guy and think that the minigame itself is supposed to be an alternative if you get bored of the different style of skilling, the thought of getting a untradeable item that gives a cool effect that will work later in the game is better as a content update than to make it a bigger money making method. This is just a personal preference though others or even the majority might have a different opinion.

On 10/14/2018 at 8:13 PM, Chosen said:

I'm a big earn it yourself kind of guy and think that the minigame itself is supposed to be an alternative if you get bored of the different style of skilling, the thought of getting a untradeable item that gives a cool effect that will work later in the game is better as a content update than to make it a bigger money making method. This is just a personal preference though others or even the majority might have a different opinion.

I agree just when ive spent almost 24 hours trying to get one I'd rather just get one from my other account as that has 2 and im duo iron. Otherwise add it to the donor store for whatever price.