Sign in to follow this  
sdrawkcab

Just a few thoughts

So, playing revival for quite a while now but not being active lately I see a lot is the old same..

*Add construction 

*Add skiller tasks with NPC (like Vanakka) with one unique shop for it where you spend points. etc "Smith 200 gold ores for points + random reward"

*Add one or more schematics that let us upgrade/enchant skilling gear like, angler, lumberjack left over pieces for more xp, or something else.

*Add daily money tasks, comp cape, new xp modes, HCIM.

*Let players transfer donator status ONCE permanently for a fee etc 500m, only the $amount will be transfered

* Add blessings (arrow slow)

Edited by sdrawkcab

1) would like construction, just as another thing to train.

2) would be cool to have some sort of skilling task system.

3) I would like to see this, but i would like it to be like the invention system on rs3, where it is halved EXP, so it isnt speedy af lol

4) HCIM has been suggested before

4B)Comp cape has been in the works for a while 

4C)I dont think the daily tasks for GP are needed.

5) Idk how i feel on this, Personally i don't like it.

1.) I would love construction but i can say from previous experiences to make it creative rsps wise and not just generic it takes a lot of coding (I would say even more than godwars 2 or things like that) but if that would be added you can create these things: 

- Inserting rare materials in clues to make useful portals or different systems.

- Have a portal that takes you to a daily slayer boss that would give a certain xp drop and task points

- Use the cave level to create enemies that have unique drops and would be at very high construction levels. (could be a straight money gainer or could be useful to gain components)

- Great place to have the tool to stack cape and could insert requirements for comp cape (right clicking cape rack and it will show you the set requirements)

I have a lot of ideas for construction but the skill is very hard to code so It's iffy that it would be inserted, if it is a possibility I'll add more or if someone wants to see more.

2.) Most of the time skilling tasks become dead content unless he can find some way to balance it with giving comps or resources that will help you in the future I would personally enjoy this feature but I don't know if it will be used as much as people think it would. (I could have a shop and could work to like an inferno adze but i'm not sure if that item can be inserted)

3.) I think it's fine where it is right now especially now that he added a way to trade skilling pieces for other skilling pieces.

4.) I am a fan of bossing tasks or things like that just to give me a daily objective and it could grant you with pug points or mboxs/money and will just be an extra motivation booster.

- I REALLY WANT HCIM

- We can add xp difference but I truly never do it either way so my opinion is kinda null

- I REALLY WANT COMP CAPE

5.) Not a fan of this, I think once you've committed to it there is no going back, it's not a title.

Thank you for submitting ideas man it's always fun to discuss or contribute to the future of the server <3