WanHeda

Scavenger Hunt Rules

Scavenger Hunt Rules and Regulations

1. Your name must start with Scav and then (your name).  The account is REQUIRED be an Iron-man
  2. You are required to post a screenshot on discord (in the #Scavenger channel) of your completion of any given weeks items on Discord or Post it here in the replies, listing what week it is.
  3. No buying Directs, The only kind of donation you can get is through bonds ingame or memberships
  4. When I say Begin or confirm you have completed last weeks items, you have 1 Week from that time to complete the required items.
  5. If you do not complete the items for any given week by 11:59PM EST the Sunday of that week, You will be REQUIRED to finish the previous week and ONLY after I have confirmed you have completed the week upon providing me with you, you will be allowed to start collecting the following week.
  6. Upon completion of any given week UNLESS, You are behind a week and are making up the previous week to be able to gather the next weeks items, you are REQUIRED to Log out of your Scavenger account until the end of that week.
  7. If you do not log out of your scavenger account upon completing a week (Unless you are covered in the first half of the condition in Rule 5) you will be Ineligible to claim the Final Prize (Given you are the First Iron-man to complete all 10 weeks)
  8. If you go out of the items required for the week and go above and beyond and start gathering higher tier items or are doing something entirely irrelevant to the required items for the week you will be warned to not continue and if you continue, you will not be eligible for the Final Prize after the 10 Weeks.

Goodluck and May the Best Scavenger Win

Edited by Steven
added discord channel rule
  • Like 2

Super cool idea this seems like a lot of fun wish I could join in! Good luck to all that is participating!

• Like 2

Good luck to everyone participating, you should also keep this thread updated with the progress of participants.

• Like 1

The progress of participants I keep track of on Discord, I made a new channel for events 

• Like 1

Scavenger Week 3:

• Lucky Amulet

• Bonecrusher

• Maxed Ironman

• Dharoks Set

• Ahrims Set

• Dragon Full Helm

• Zamorakian Spear

• All Imbued Dagannoth Rings and Regular Versions (Warrior, Berserker, Archer, Seers)

• All Wilderness Rings (Ring of Gods, Treasonous, Tyrannical)

• All Achievements Completed

• 10m Numulite • Bonesack

• 200m Fishing

• 5 Dark Stones

Edited by WanHeda

Scavenger Week 4:

• Dragon Warhammer

• Blurite Crossbow

• Ring of Fortune

• Salve Amulet (e)

• Eternal Ring

• 1 Elite Mystery Box

• Bandos Chestplate

• Bandos Tassets

• Armadyl Chestplate

• Armadyl Chainskirt

• Blue Slayer Helm (Vorkath)

• 2.5m Lucky Comps, 250k Ubers and 250k Rare Comps

• Oldak All Imbued Dagannoth Rings and Regular Versions (Warrior, Berserker, Archer, Seers)

• Oldak All Wilderness Rings (Ring of Gods, Treasonous, Tyrannical)

When you Oldak the Rings send me a video of you Oldaking all of them at once, Please and Thank you that way I can confirm you have done it

Scavenger Week 5:

• Slayer Title

• Luck of the Pugs

• Infernal Cape

• Asylic Gauntlets

• Infernal Max Cape

• Assembler Max Cape

• Imbued Mage Cape of Choice

• Avas Assembler

• Dragon Sword and then Oldak it

• Dragon Hunter Crossbow

• Elder Maul

• Kodai Wand

Scavenger Week 6:

• Obsidian Body and Legs

• 50 Death Darts

• Imbued Eye

• Magic Chest 7

• Unique Box

• Raid Box (DO NOT OPEN)

• Rare Box
• A Spirit Shield (Elysian, Arcane, Spectral) • Eternal Luck of the Pugs

I stopped doing it because everybody gave up except for Grind, once I have free time I’m gonna finish all 10 weeks and then post them here for anybody who wants to challenge themselves or I’ll make a new topic for it 

Maybe we'll be able to get another round going if we can get more interest in it, we could always use some more stuff to do ingame.