Sign in to follow this  
Jamian

Server Updates 1/11/2020 "Player Appreciation Event 4 + RC Skilling boss!"

Finally an update has arrived, i want to sincerely apologize to everyone for the lack of updates and just general inactivity from me. I went through a lot of difficult things in real life and ingame we updated to new data. With the new data comes tons of new stuff such as Alchemical Hydra and Wilderness Weapons but it also brings in a ton of new issues. 

There were numerous issues that kept constantly slowing things down, some issues are unfortunately still in game while we try to fix them. Even despite those roadblocks it still falls on me to take care of Revival.. and i have failed.

I know a lot of people are fed up with things and i completely understand your points of view.. I'm gonna do everything i can to bring Revival back to where it was, you guys deserve better and i hope you'll give me the chance to make up for it.

So with the updates we also have Player Appreciation Event 4 going on! Now more then ever do we appreciate your support, we know things have sucked and hopefully with this event you can start having fun again. 

New client

~ Player Appreciation Event 4 is out!
    * Use ::event to get there.
    * The event is very simple kill dragons and look for Green Dragon Eggs
    * Bring an egg to the incubator on Karamja Island and then exchange the dragon with Keanu for a Reward.

~ A new Runecrafting Boss, Arcanist Blob has been added to the game.
    * You have a 1 in 10 chance of getting teleports via normal Runecrafting
    * You will mine the rocks for dense essence and then use a chisel on it.
    * You will receive Corrupt energy and you have a chance to find blank runes
    * Take the blank rune and 100 Corrupt energy to the respective altar to charge it
    * Dark mages can be found in the area and they will hand you a spell tag
    * With one of each rune and a spell tag, use it on the boss to kill it.

~ Rasolo is back in town.
~ Made a few adjustments to the combat formula
~ Melee Attack type bonus have been buffed (If a monster is weak to stab, you'll do more damage using a stab weapon)
~ Brutal Black Dragons have been added to the wilderness. (Near the West Altar, 37 Wilderness)
~ Wilderness Weapons have been added (Sceptre, Bow and Chainmace)
    * The Weapons deal double damage against NPCs in the wilderness.
    * All Monsters in the wilderness can drop them aslong as the player is skulled.
    * Weapons require 1000 ether to be charged, ether can be received as a drop from Revenants.

~ If the player is skulled, monsters killed in the wilderness will access a special table.
~ Some monsters in the wilderness have been removed or the amount has been lowered.
~ Skull Timer is now the same as OSRS (20 minutes)