LuckyPvmDaddy

Adding Some Minor Touches

• Adding more fletching options with all logs. Such as adding the option to make arrow shafts from any logs.
  • Adding ( The Collection Log Book. )
  •  Cleaning herbs with a click to clean all herbs options when you pull out a full inventory. 
  • Bird nest - The bird nest when they drop you can click them and claim your reward.. Sadly you do not keep the nest to crush.
  •  Making any kind of battle staff - When you go to do thousands of battle staffs you've to do one click at a time instead of doing one click at a time.
  •  Void items/ Sets - You can not currently note any items like Void and fire capes. 
  •  Damage books - Can't note to drop or sell. you've to get a full inv and do ::empty at the time. 
  •  Infernal Items - Do not work as they are suppose to. Such as the axe does not burn logs when chopped. Same for the pickaxe situation you can mine ore's not into bars.
  •  Donator zone - When you go to mine the Runite Ore one " the darker rune ore. " it takes longer then the bar one.
  •  Two Handed swords - I've been noticing a lot of weapons such as Saradomin sword or the god swords so far make you look like you have a tweaking problem when wielding.
  •  Zul-rah - Possibly getting the Crystal key parts as a noted drop instead of non-noted due to use of supply for people starting out.
  • Fletching Logs into arrow shafts - Every time you try to fletch a bunch of logs into arrow shafts it makes you do one at a time per click instead of a option to do all.

Please, If I missed anything that needs to be added to this list. Just let me know and I'll be glad to Edit it.

Hope this list gives us a small advantage in making the game a better place to relax and chill for everyone in the Community!!

To the staff team keep up the great work you guys!! Have been with this server for a good while now.

Edited by LuckyPvmDaddy

With the two-handed sword glitch it is a reccurring glitch that has been going on for a while Jamian has fixed this issue before.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2020 at 9:30 PM, LuckyPvmDaddy said:
  •  Making any kind of battle staff - When you go to do thousands of battle staffs you've to do one click at a time instead of doing one click at a time.

Is there any reason you're making battlestaffs? Isn't it better to do gem cutting?

• Like 1

I believe doing the thieving minigame for gems is better than making bstaffs since theres no solid way of getting orbs.