Beck

Beck's Staff Application

What is your in-game name: Beck

What position are you applying for: Helper

What is your IRL name: Joseph Drew

Where are you from (Timezone): EST

When did you start playing the server: December 4th, 2017

How much do you play daily: anywhere between 4 to 10+ hours a day.

How did you find the server: Jamian's Videos

Tell us a little about yourself -- I'm 18 years old and currently attending Ohio University. I started playing Runescape back in 2012 when my friend showed me the game, and have been playing consistently every since. 

What is your favorite thing to do on the server? -- PVM

What do you hate about the server most? -- The toxicity of players and the linear aspect of some bosses.

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? -- No

What makes you want to be staff on this server? -- I genuinely want to help current and new players as much as I can. Many questions are asked in the server CC, however, not many answers are given in return. I want to be an official face of help for anyone playing the server.

If you got promoted, what is the first thing you would do? -- Focus on reducing the toxicity on the server.

have you ever been punished on this server(Muted, banned, jailed, etc)? If so, Explain. -- No.

What would you do if an advertiser starting spamming the server? -- Instant mute, followed by contacting owner.

Any additional information about yourself that you want to add? -- Thank you for taking the time to read my application and any other questions regarding this process, feel free to PM me in-game  😃

• Like 1