Imstrength

Demonic Gorillas guide - showcase - Imstrength

Imstrengths Slayer Showcase

-Demonic Gorillas-

demonic.png.d7e9b120594a3677dde612d0f2d833a2.png

59fc42e9a04b5_demonics1k.png.74a8c7c38b204230d5e295b4f5b0f24e.png

Welcome to my Demonic Gorillas showcase and guide thread. In this thread we will cover a few things:

• Requirements
  • Gear Set-up
  • Inventory
  • Conclusion

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The requirements are very low for Demonic gorillas, this makes them a very popular spot.

Recommended decent melee stats as that is usually the fastest method for demonic gorillas.

75+ attack strength and defence

34+ prayer for magic prayer

70+ range 

It is worth noting a looting bag is useful here depending on your stats and the number of kills you can get per run.

Also worth noting: Using slayer reset task form is highly recommended especially late game melee methods. this will help increase kills per hour slightly using slayer helmet, but also reward you with extra slayer points.

Gear Set-Ups

Gear in most rsps, including this one, is pretty straight forward. You're going to want your best in slot melee set ups. here are a few methods that work nicely. including some budget set ups.

Along with using melee, which at higher levels is usually fastest, you can also use range to kill them. pretty early on you can do this, below I will also show some range set ups. Range is the same as melee for the most part, just bring best in slot everything.

You're still going to take a decent amount of damage no matter what you're wearing. You just wanna pray mage and kill them all, pretty simple. They do not change attack styles. 

Dharoks Armour Example                     Rapier & Bandos Example                      Welfare Melee Example

dharoks.png.4636547c1e07702e9a39a9134a1bcf76.png                59fa609a4da51_minoarmor.png.57e2e2d7c47253e3a90fd345eb88f8c0.png                welfare.png.a40d8d7646ebe2970977e2cb9b6a2b80.png

Karils Crossbow Example                       Magic Shortbow Example

kbow.png.8a3967463a66c0a60e043f4a702d53af.png                range.png.0f2161962900968c8471f38267df3ed4.png

Inventory

The inventory set-up is fairly basic obviously you bring super combats to boost your stats and you bring the rest of your inventory prayer potions. I leave a little room to open the rune packages as they drop so I can store things a lot more efficiently obviously. (Looting Bag is a huge help)

With the Dharoks set you will want to add a Dwarven rock cake to your inventory to keep your HP low to maximize your damage.

With range set-ups you can obviously change the range potions to super range potions.

looting bag to store your loots efficiently.

slayer reset form to swap your task to demonic gorillas every time you run out.

Melee Inventory Example                 Range Inventory Example

59fc4b4e4cb95_demonicsinvy.png.bc36132f0e862a09f212a95b784519e8.png               59fc4b511b94c_invyrange.png.7ff62aca05497888bbe9a3785c0a158c.png

To get to the Demonic gorillas you're going to want to pull up your magic book and go to your pvm teleports

tele1.png.633f032293407b45e847a6c6bb085baf.png

from there you will select next page twice

tele2.png.7d144522fa0c8d33645dff32236a504d.png

Finally select Demonic gorillas 

tele3.png.cd80fbc3d7905395069a49767c352749.png

From there head west and you will see the Gorillas

map.png.d4569574f69bc98b2a7fb5d00ecc32df.png

d.png.14d4d96e6456cbb26bcae1ad91eef916.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loot

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do Demonic Gorillas drop? Why do I even care about them? 

Well I have gone ahead and killed 1,000 Demonic Gorillas and noted down the loots as we went along.

NOTE: In my previous guides, and most future guides, I loot all items whether they are particularly useful or not. However with the Demonic Gorillas I have been noting the loot and selling/using it as I get it. These numbers are 100% ACCURATE and documented they are KILLED not as I BANK.

Crystal key x 107 = 1m ea  = 107m
zenyte shard x 8  = 55m ea = 385m
monkey tail x 8   = 3m ea  =  24m
ballista  x 3     = 15m ea =  45m
monkey paw x 21   = 840k numulite 

dragon bolt e x 2049 = 637 ea =  1.3m
dragon jav x 3101    = 450 ea =  1.4m
rune bars x 436      = 15k ea =  6.5m
addy bars x 1244     = 10k ea = 12.4m
Death runes x 42336  = 425 ea = 18.0m

600.6m loots

Conclusion

So to Recap we made just about 600M killing 1,000 Demonic Gorillas averaging 600k per kill. This is Definitely a place to make some serious start up gp. All it takes is a little luck :)

Edited by Imstrength
  • Like 2

Only problem in this entire post is the fact that you copy pasted from the Minotaur one and forgot to change a bit of text. Right under your screenshot it still says Minotaur showcase. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Kuri said:

Only problem in this entire post is the fact that you copy pasted from the Minotaur one and forgot to change a bit of text. Right under your screenshot it still says Minotaur showcase. 

Thanks i fixed that! :oops:

• Like 2