Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

Beginner Guide to Revival

NOTE: This guide was created by I Pug/John

1. Kill cows for bones use on alter (its possible to get rdt of 50 lava bones) 43 prayer needed.

2. Get slayer task (hard) pray for ankous.

3. No matter ur task kill ankous or animate crabs on fossil island (use pvm teleport wyvern boss to go there).

4. Get dragon scimitar from ankous or dragon longsword from crabs.

5. Go to farming store buy farming supplies and farm your way up to prayer potions and make a bunch of prayer potions, Normal players use shop.

6. Continue with slayer get your stats up until your 58 slayer for cave horrors for black mask. (Use monk dude ::home then run east then south then east on docks to go to cave horrors)

7. Get black mask then head to ::edge kill men for slayer helm pieces, 4 needed then buy enchanted gem from store and make slayer helm (i).

8. Continue slaying until 250 slayer points and buy slayer reset form.

9. Camp abby demons for whip (on task).

10. Once whip is obtained go to elfs north of zulrah teleport camp, kill them until you have crystal full bow (shield and hally are a bonus).

11. Get krakens as a task, camp cave krakens for trident. Once trident is obtained use mage shop and buy runes to charge (coins fire runes chaos runes death runes are needed to charge).

12. Get 75 magic then use trident at cave kraken boss until 92 magic, then buy ancient staff and blood barrage runes from magic shop as ironmen can use the shop and blood barrage at kraken boss (afkable) until you get tent. 

13. If you got a tent from cave krakens which i highly doubt you did then skip (11)

14. Use tent whip to and go to barrows for better gear or be a beast like me and barrage tekton for your melee gear. from this point on its personal preference but thats about it for a beginning guide i rec using crystal full bow until you get blowpipe as it is prob the best to use.