Sign in to follow this  
Woody

Woody For Helper

What is your in-game name: Woody

What position are you applying for: Helper

What is your IRL name: William Woodcock

Where are you from (Timezone): Pacific Standard Time

When did you start playing the server: Honestly not even sure anymore lost count of how long ago

How much do you play daily: Anywhere from 10-18 hours a day

How did you find the server: Jamian's youtube video :P

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

What is your favorite thing to do on the server? Meeting new people everyday :) and skilling and pvming I just love it all 

What do you hate about the server the most? All the petty bickering over yell and in the cc

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? No I have not.

What makes you want to be staff on this server? I just want to help people to make sure everyone gets along and has a great time while playing.

If you got promoted, what is the first thing you would do? I'm not to sure about that, I guess we could go do a ffa boss event  

Have you ever been punished on this server(Muted,banned,jailed,etc)?If so, Explain. No, I have not all clean  

What would you do if an advertiser starting spamming the server? Well that's sadly a mute since advertising other servers is not allowed.

Any additional information about yourself that you want to add? So my name is William Woodcock, I am turning 26 on May 1st. I have a son who
will be turning 6 in June. I have been playing runescape/private servers since I was in the 8th grade. I am a farmhand and i live up in the 
mountains so I have nothing else to do but spend my time playing revival. 
  • Like 1

Havent seen you online alot that might be my time lol, you help a lot so i think im be neutral 

Edited by Ryanrs

I would personally recommend woody, ever since i joined he has been kind and sweet and has helped me whenever i need it. Hes active a lot and helps everyone in the cc. I would like to wish you the best of luck!

Katie.

I’ve seen a bit of you, not as much as I’d like. But you have the potential. Keep up the work and goodluck man.

support. really nice guy even to people he hasnt met / talked to